Imasara desu ga, Osananajimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimaimashita - Ch. 21 - The School Festival That Started It All (Second Part)

Dex-chan lover
naaah man nooo you can't do that you know how invested I was in their shipping?
eric-andre-let-me.gif

Dex-chan lover
metal-gear-rising-hmm.gif

Now this is quite the development. I want to see where this goes (without reading the LN I suppose)

Dex-chan lover
I don't mind the twist, if she moves on an finds someone else.

Him coming to her school for her festival and making out with some other girl is such a dick move, he doesn't deserve redemption. Same as the friend.
Lmao XD? Calling this a massive overreaction would be the understatement of the century. Is what happened trash? Huge yes. Is MC trash? Not at all.

The author's poor writing and plot holes do not make him a terrible character in story. This particular chapter and "twist" read like a cheap fanfic, true. BUT he has been an okay guy for 20 chapters. It also seems like he was forcefully kissed mid arguement. For now he doesn't need to be redeemed for anything, lol. We only 100% for sure can say, fuck Aya.

Dex-chan lover
So author-san brought back the jealous ex-girlfriend?
Doesn't make a lot of sense but ok. You do you, author-san.
:nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
Lmao XD? Calling this a massive overreaction would be the understatement of the century. Is what happened trash? Huge yes. Is MC trash? Not at all.

The author's poor writing and plot holes do not make him a terrible character in story. This particular chapter and "twist" read like a cheap fanfic, true. BUT he has been an okay guy for 20 chapters. It also seems like he was forcefully kissed mid arguement. For now he doesn't need to be redeemed for anything, lol. We only 100% for sure can say, fuck Aya.
You end up in a room alone with your ex-gf you're asking for trouble. If he cared about FMC at all, he wouldn't have been in that situation. He was supposed to be there for her not his ex.

Dex-chan lover
I have so many questions...

First of all, how could Hikari, who’s been Ta-kun’s childhood friend and neighbor, not know that Aya-chan is his ex-girlfriend? It seems Ta-kun never mentioned it—why?

Second, how is Aya-chan 18 years old and still in the same class as Hikari?

Third, Aya-chan, are you really sure that Hikari is your best friend? You knew about her feelings for Ta-kun and that you had a past with him, yet you didn’t tell her. Why did you kiss him despite knowing about Hikari’s plans? I’m struggling to see how their friendship can survive this.

Finally, Mr. Author, why introduce NTR into a story that’s been fluffy and wholesome? And don’t try to tell me it’s not NTR.

Thanks for the chapter!
^ fully agree with this, thanks for writing it out so I didn't have to.

I haven't seen this clarification made anywhere yet, so here's this too:
Yami kissed Yuu, not the other way around. This chapter proves nothing about the boy or his feelings towards the MC.
The kiss scene could very well be just another cheap way of avoiding the inevitable confession.

Users who are viewing this thread