Imasara desu ga, Osananajimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimaimashita - Ch. 21 - The School Festival That Started It All (Second Part)

Dex-chan lover
This is all too confusing, first of why does he call her senpai whilst they are supposed to be of the same age(unless i missed a detail). Ignoring the obvious confusion of the kiss, i don't get the monologue switch. I don't know what the author is thinking but this is nothing but cheap and i mean, extremely cheap drama that just bitch-ifies any female friend. I have read this chapter 5 times out of shock but I am still bewildered and gobsmacked lol.

Thanks for the chapter i gues.....

Dex-chan lover
image.png

So this is interesting in retrospect. Now this comment in retrospect looks like a hint and "Aya" actually didn't know the "Takkun" Hikari was talking about was her "Yuu". And she learned this fact probably just prior

image.png

So this is interesting in retrospect. Now this comment in retrospect looks like a hint and "Aya" actually didn't know the "Takkun" Hikari was talking about was her "Yuu". And she learned this fact probably just prior

This would explain why she was hiding from him during the festival (according to her). The question is, did he seek Ayami out, or did Ayami ask him to visit her? In both instances, Ayami is awful, in the former, both Yuu are awful too.

Because a square is not a rectangle.

Pretty sure squares are just rectangles with equal sides.

Dex-chan lover
And that makes squares be not rectangles by definition. Words have meanings. Both Squares and Rectangles are 4 sided 2d blocks but only squares have equal sides.
That's not how definitions work...
A rectangle has a less strict definition than a square, thus the definition of a rectangle covers the definition of a square. The definition of rectangle also covers various other shapes, like some rhombuses.
I'll give you one better - a square is a rhombus, but not all rhombuses are squares :)

Dex-chan lover
And that makes squares be not rectangles by definition. Words have meanings. Both Squares and Rectangles are 4 sided 2d blocks but only squares have equal sides.
There are such this as subcategories. For example, a spider is an arthropod but not an insect but all insects are also arthropods. Rectangles and squares are both quadrilaterals (four sides), and square is a rectangle (two parallel sides) but a rectangle is not necessarily a square (sides don't have to be equal)
This is your elementary school math lesson for the day:salute:

Dex-chan lover
This would explain why she was hiding from him during the festival (according to her). The question is, did he seek Ayami out, or did Ayami ask him to visit her? In both instances, Ayami is awful, in the former, both Yuu are awful too.
It's more likely neither. Aya was avoiding him, and likely stayed in the classroom as he would not likely to come back if Hikari wasn't there. And he went to the classroom for the same reason as Hikari went to look for him there, it's the only place he "knows" at her school since it is his first time there.

Users who are viewing this thread