Imasara desu ga, Osananajimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimaimashita - Ch. 21 - The School Festival That Started It All (Second Part)

Dex-chan lover
even sometimes getting annoyed at Hikari being ignorant of the "obvious" signs that Yuu liked her back and she should just confess.
It's interesting how much more heat Ami is getting (which yeah her actions not great) then Yuu when at best he was being insensitive to Hikari's feelings, and more signs point to some combination of insecurity and wishy washy ness - he was purposefully ambiguous through out. Like she's blindsided b/c both of her friends left her in the dark.

Dex-chan lover
he was purposefully ambiguous through out
I wouldn't say he was purposeful, just that the depiction was purposeful. I don't think his manner was concocted to deceive on purpose, it was just tainted by the fact that we only saw it when Hikari was busy gushing over how much she liked him, which biased our perspective.
The incorrect assumption we have is that he liked her before. However, it might be the case that like Hikari he developed feeling for her as well recently. There's just this complication of his ex and the likelihood of complications in their breakup.
I want to reiterate that no one is purposefully deceiving anyone (with the exception of the author :dogkek: ), shit just got complicated for everyone involved.

Group Leader
nah if you look back to chap 16 with the other 2 old friends he clearly isn't bothered about the misunderstanding of him being with fmc. and only blushes at the mention of how hard he tried to get into the same school, but we know who else goes there.
he was likely in the relationship with aya back then.
I think he would be bothered if someone else was being mistaken as his girlfriend.

Dex-chan lover
I think he would be bothered if someone else was being mistaken as his girlfriend.
Why would he? They've been close since they were young, he is probably used to it. It would be different if he still had a girlfriend as it'd be disrespectful, but in this case he'd not really consider it worth the hassle

Group Leader
Why would he? They've been close since they were young, he is probably used to it. It would be different if he still had a girlfriend as it'd be disrespectful, but in this case he'd not really consider it worth the hassle
I thought you meant he was in a relationship with Aya at the time when they were in the family restaurant. So my comment was based on that.

If you meant that he was single, then I agree that he wouldn't be as bothered by it.

Users who are viewing this thread