Imasara desu ga, Osananajimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimaimashita - Ch. 24 - I'm Not Crying

Dex-chan lover
Feel vindication for the MC's childhood friend confirming that he had feelings for Hikari, and probably still did after this stint. Definitely makes Yami awful for what she did before the flashbacks.

Dex-chan lover
Can we have the FMC have another love interest please ? The MC can rot in hell for all i care

I would only agree with this if You still had feelings for Yami once we go back to the present. If it turns out that he doesn't, then maybe he will end up with Hikari.

Dex-chan lover
I like punpun and dark story line like this but please.... Not here

This is a cute lighthearted story about childhood friend who watched her crush straight up jorking it from the window. And by it, haha, let's just say....

Dex-chan lover
Well, I'll repeat what I wrote in the spanish chap, aherm:

Her not being a virgin has some pretty fucked up implications on what her stepfather actually did to her...

She may be trying to tone down and hide exactly what happened that caused her to run away from home. This arc is way darker than we anticipated Jesus Christ.
I mean .. she never said she is not a virgin, nor did she say she is, but then again she phrased it as: "if your stepdad 'tried' to get it on with you".

Though anyway, hope the fmc gets with someone else and not with this dude at this point, he clearly had enough chances, but never took any and instead got it on with someone else, so hope she'll eventually meets someone that fits her, or even a girl at this point 🫡

so wait he WAS in love the with FMC at one point? wtf when was that ever announced? unless this is another
bait-and-switch and the girl hes talking about ISNT the FMC. either way this story is shit, the only character i DONT hate is the MC but thats only cause i feel like hes just an innocent boy being pulled in different directions by different women. DONT LET THE HARLOTS SEDUCE YOU! FIND YOUR OWN PATH YOUNG MAN!
also were into the 6 rating, think we can make it down to the 5?

Dex-chan lover
I mean .. she never said she is not a virgin, nor did she say she is, but then again she phrased it as: "if your stepdad 'tried' to get it on with you".

Though anyway, hope the fmc gets with someone else and not with this dude at this point, he clearly had enough chances, but never took any and instead got it on with someone else, so hope she'll eventually meets someone that fits her, or even a girl at this point 🫡
She clearly does like him back though? And he never even tried...

One thing I think we are forgetting here is that he may have had chances and all, but she DID NOT like him in that way when this flashback was occurring. Something changed along the line between this flashback and the present for Hikari to see him in a light where she actually has romantic feelings for him, or if she had romantic feelings for him all along then she finally confronted them and put a label to them.

I don't see it outside the realm of possibility that a person would look elsewhere if they believe that their love is all one-sided and the other side most definitely does not reciprocate. I also see it as possible that an individual can be in love with a person but still be with another person in a physical sense.

so wait he WAS in love the with FMC at one point? wtf when was that ever announced? unless this is another
bait-and-switch and the girl hes talking about ISNT the FMC. either way this story is shit, the only character i DONT hate is the MC but thats only cause i feel like hes just an innocent boy being pulled in different directions by different women. DONT LET THE HARLOTS SEDUCE YOU! FIND YOUR OWN PATH YOUNG MAN!
also were into the 6 rating, think we can make it down to the 5?

Honestly, this was kind of one of those things you could see in certain lights of the first 20 chapters of the story. I had no real questions on this, more of a just when would they get together...which is now up in the air.

I totally get not liking the direction something is taking, but why can't we wait until this entire part of the story has completed before we start condemning it? The release schedule for this manga really does hurt, though, since it comes out every other week so the pacing feels horribly slow....but it has only been 3(!) chapters since the kiss.

Did all of you forgot the rest of the manga? Why everyone is acting like Yuu never showed sings of affection toward Hikari? Like he has never been flustered in her persence, by her actions, her words? We still don't know what is his relation with Yami is in chapter 21.
Whatsoever, to this point Hikari is a nice person, Yuu an incel an Yami a cunt (not for wanting to prostitue herself, not for sleeping with anybody, but by the way she treats/speeks to Yuu, goddam look at how this gal have always talked to him)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
:lewd: WHY ARENT YOU GETTING HARD YOU VIRGIN ??!

:chad: Sorry not sorry y’are just not hot enough flatty, Im no pedo oldie.

Dex-chan lover
One thing I think we are forgetting here is that he may have had chances and all, but she DID NOT like him in that way when this flashback was occurring. Something changed along the line between this flashback and the present for Hikari to see him in a light where she actually has romantic feelings for him, or if she had romantic feelings for him all along then she finally confronted them and put a label to them.

I don't see it outside the realm of possibility that a person would look elsewhere if they believe that their love is all one-sided and the other side most definitely does not reciprocate. I also see it as possible that an individual can be in love with a person but still be with another person in a physical sense.

Honestly, this was kind of one of those things you could see in certain lights of the first 20 chapters of the story. I had no real questions on this, more of a just when would they get together...which is now up in the air.

I totally get not liking the direction something is taking, but why can't we wait until this entire part of the story has completed before we start condemning it? The release schedule for this manga really does hurt, though, since it comes out every other week so the pacing feels horribly slow....but it has only been 3(!) chapters since the kiss.
No, you can't be in love with someone, while being physically involved with someone else.. that's literally the definition of cheating, unless you're polygamous, or in an open relationship, but you can't tell me his feelings run all that deep, if he rather sleep with some complete stranger he met a couple days ago, instead of actually TRYING to talk with her, or even attempting for it to work..

Also, between the flashback and the present not much time passed, if we look at his uniform, so it's possible that she also already had feelings for him at this point, but he literally was acting like he didn't care if we look at chapter 1, so i really hope they won't end up together.

He makes himself look so miserable and throws a pity party for himself, but he never really sought a conversation, or even tried to convey anything, instead he went and looked elsewhere, because it was easier.

Dex-chan lover
So dude was ready to throw it all away for this girl, give up on his love, but his dick did not get hard.

Now this girl tells him a story about a Step Father getting it in on a step daughter that did not want it... and now it seems his dick is getting hard.

If they bang, I'm dropping this shit. Yom art or not.

Dex-chan lover
So... I think it's clear now that this manga was all a bait and switch. The entire purpose of this manga and it's characters was entirely the thought by the author of "wouldn't it be fun to do a total bait and switch with a fluffy romcom?" That's all this is. From chapter 1 this entire thing has been built to be a bait and switch. I'm kind of indifferent to this manga at this point. Now that I've come to the realization that this story was only ever going to be some tired m. Night Shyamalan twist manga. I'm kinda indifferent to how this story and characters progress. Like with this chapter, when I finished it my only thought was "... ok." But I guess we'll see how it continues.
Exactly. The story isn't the problem, the story telling is. The tone change after 20 chapters is way too abrupt, even more if you've been reading this from the time when there was only a couple of chapters available. I'm fine with this kind of backstory from Boy's Abyss or Domekano, didn't expect it here.

Dex-chan lover
So dude was ready to throw it all away for this girl, give up on his love, but his dick did not get hard.

Now this girl tells him a story about a Step Father getting it in on a step daughter that did not want it... and now it seems his dick is getting hard.

If they bang, I'm dropping this shit. Yom art or not.
This is a deeply uncharitable reading. He had a hard time being excited about what was happening because of his own doubts and the feeling that she really wasn't into it. Now that they're being honest and she's showing vulnerability, he's more willing to reach out and bond. Her throwing her shot out of boredom and it ending up with someone who will care about her and make her want to live is, well... a very nice love story.

However, this is a very rough turn for what was a cute and fun romance. If this was a 20 chapter buildup to explain the "it's a bit late" title, it's fuckin' brilliant, but it's still ROUGH.

Users who are viewing this thread