In Another World, I'm Called: the Black Healer

Dex-chan lover
Now that the world ending crisis and mystery of her summoning is resolved, it's just a cheesy romance novel. Fucking Harry Potter had more developed love interests.

mrf

Wo this thing still continues? I thought it got forgotten? Nice tho

@Hamin you were probably making a joke, but the "black" healer part of the title refers to her hair color. black hair is apparently pretty rare in the world that the story takes place in.

Dex-chan lover
@Allim Yes, I was joking.

Also, black hair being rare is such a weirdly common trope in isekai for some reason lol. Is it based off an rpg concept? I've seen it being worthy of mention by characters in like 3-4 isekai at least.

Double-page supporter
I think we were all hoping this story would be about a black dude with some bandaids in a fantasy world

Double-page supporter
Can somebody notify me when we're done with this demon king bullshit and get back to bishies and shopping? Thank you kindly.

Dex-chan lover
Please don't let 49 or 50 be the last chapters. I don't want it to end yet. So many questions unanswered that were provided.

not a fan of viola atm so hopefully she can redeem herself later on. Would like to see our girl and the demon lord progress with their relationship further in a timely manner xD

@Allim
It's probably just because the MCs usually come from japan/Korea/China were basically everyone has black or dark brown hair to make the MC special or something. Because the setting is more or less medieval Europe with magic.

Doesn't make much sense since there's a lot of black haired ppl in Europe but that's my theory.

PS: am I the only one that wishes the fem isekai pro tags had more backbone and don't let other charas just talk down to them when they have technically the upper hand? I mean you can have a spine without being mean spirited or less innocent.

Users who are viewing this thread