In Another World, I'm Called: the Black Healer

Gtfo of the comment section if you don't freaking like it you attention seeker.

im hoping theres more then just a "No!, Bad" kinda of conflict in the next chapter. I prefer it when the MC has a more realistic reaction to the conflicts.

So... Her guard not only is the daughter of the last demon king, but has been trained her entire life, which is by hundreds of years, to care for the current demon king. And then she looks over the top happy when he talks to her... THAT IS SO FUCKING SUBTLE. SOOOOOOOO SUBTLE.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, I don't remember. Is the castle that blew up important? Like the one in their current country? Or is it from a different country like the one that disgusting priest was from?

Aggregator gang
Quickly became boring.

MC might actually be more OP than your typical harem protagonist. MC is never in danger except one time and it is immediately solved. Nearly every other secondary character is an effeminate pretty boy who are also dying to proclaim their lives for MC. Why no character design variations for a fantasy story? MC has almost no ambition or desire to do much except keep playing the damsel.

Jesus this is like peak shoujo isekai. At least the art was good but this is a hard drop for me halfway through.

Dex-chan lover
@commandodude
With the recent chapter, after seeing the following image, I couldn't but say to myself: "oh my god, this is truly a shoujo manga."
d15a2796c1.png

"kyaa, kyaaa"

I really liked this manga before , it was good. Now it has become pretty boring :c

The Demon Lord in this manga is probably the strongest I have ever seen, he actually managed to destroy the whole story.

All the mangas from the last page of chapter 43 are (from right to left) Jaryuu tensei, tate no yuusha no nariagari, tensei shitara ken deshita, tensei kyuuketsuki-san wa ohirune ga shitai, re:monster, gaikotsu kishi-sama tadaima isekai e o dekake-chuu and yasei no last boss arawareta

Hope this was useful 😁

Double-page supporter
All female isekais are the best because it basically ensures that there will be no harem lol

that last chapter dropped the rating for this to a 6, the situation was concluded with the same amount of feeling as a Owner telling a dog "Bad! Bad Dog" shit was stupid

Users who are viewing this thread