In Another World, I'm Called: the Black Healer

Seriously I don't care about the previous losers, save it for some spin-off shit plz/

Dex-chan lover
This manga was such a breath of fresh air at the start. What happend? The abduction and everything after is just banale and boring. When you are skipping through pages without reading all that text of nothing then I guess it's time to let go of this manga.

Dex-chan lover
So wait, if she spend her entire lifespan in the world... at the moment of her death, she'd be sent back to her original world, right where she was initially taken from, getting her youth back and all... But what about her memory? Would she still remember everything from the other world? They didn't really give any info on that side on things, only if she choose to leave right away.

Dex-chan lover
@TetraSky
Reminds me of that one episode of Adventure Time, in which Finn gets throw into an illusionary world, and throughout the chapter he grows older and older, eventually having a family, all the while trying to figure out "what was it that he has forgotten". Eventually things click together, says good bye to his wife, children and grandchildren -- and jumps towards the portal. Where he finds himself, as his young, normal self. Time hasn't really moved, nothing has changed; other than being mentally 50 years older.
Finn: "...................."

Dex-chan lover
Wow, I have never heard of this rpg premise before. Extremely original. Yes, thanks for this groundbreaking idea. Fuck.

Supporter
8f5.jpg

@kitsushouten
It's like Lego, you've seen all pieces before but if they are arranged in a interesting way it can still be enjoyable.

Dex-chan lover
That church guy is the embodiment of all church rapists, he can put little kids to sleep, to get his way with them.

What I don't really like about this manga is that there is always a lot of dialogues and at the very end of the chapter something happens that is supposed to be a cliffhanger but quite often it just leads to another chapter of talking with another underwhelming cliffhanger. I just don't really get why the author even tries to have cliffhangers.

Users who are viewing this thread