In Another World, I'm Called: the Black Healer

Double-page supporter
so the magic tool she made was useless?
I fear this is going to be too much of a shojou where she gets abducted very easily and knights and shining armors rushing to save her because she is too fragile and weak and air headed unable to protect herself even with high mana....

at least fking make Contingency plans REENE!
You're not in japan anymore!!

@part-timer It would make sense that she could. In the early chapters it seems that she's able to use magic in any way that she imagines and even used a fireball, so there's no reason why she can't expand upon offensive magic.

Double-page supporter
Well at this point even if she does end up requiring outright rescuing, that's a first for this Manga as far as I recall. Even when she got stuck in that Anti-Magic Cell that the disarmed boy she met was in, she broke out of the cell and worked with the Knights to take them down.

And it's not that the Magic Tool she made was useless, it's that she hasn't made the actually useful one. She made the Light Crystal that is just a flashlight, and the Diamond she is going to use for her Super Defense Crystal is still being ordered. She's trying to make a Contingency Plan, it just hasn't been finished yet, and this Villain was very well prepared, knowing exactly how to get her away from The Knights.

Double-page supporter
How about making a contingency plan when the contingency plan of the other contingency plan of the contingency plan fails?
She already got a warning about nobles/slavers/lecherous church priests and got some poor random guy involved in it, If you or anyone else got to that point you'd actually be on your toes!
Not go shopping and do luxury shet, sure decompressing is good but hell don't do it when the dust hasn't settled yet.

I'm not against the MC enjoying things, at least acknowledge that she is one legendary class summoned monster where everyone'd kill to get her.
sorry for the rant?

Double-page supporter
She's shopping for the tools she needs for her contingency plan. Sometimes dealing with stuff like this requires gear you don't have. She's hardly wasting time. The enemy just attacked before her equipment was ready.

Group Leader
This god damn damn twit... still she hasn’t learnt a damn thing about being safe...

damn shit got real,this is becoming one of my favorites isekais stories at least here the mc feels like she is in danger, and there are some stakes,she cant just magically destroy anything with a flick

Double-page supporter
only bee sting and some beak?
not a weapon or clothes or anything?
What the fk was the use of an item box if you can't even put anything there?
or did i miss a chapter where it says there's a limit to the item box?

Dex-chan lover
What the fk was the use of an item box if you can't even put anything there?
She obviously has the item box full of cosmetic stuff so it's a pain to find useful things.

Group Leader
This series certainly fits the Shoujo genre to a T. Checking off all the tropes one by one with each subsequent chapter released.

Dex-chan lover
Ohhhhh our cute female MC got kissed and thus sullied. Now she can't marry any male other than the evil king. ?

and now rage more, people :)

Contributor
@Harry_Dong: I'm not sure I agree.

This series has always struck me as kind of shounen-y around the edges; for instance in this recent chapter the villain was very aggressive and threatening (without so much as a hint of subtle attractiveness in his demeanor!), in a particular manner calculated to produce maximum anger that I would have expected much more so from a shounen series with a female protagonist.

Not making a value judgement here (I tend to like it when genres blur a bit, personally), just musing over the fact that my reaction to these elements was completely the opposite.

That villain just reminds me of the VR bad guy from Sword Art Online season Alfheim, and i just want to slowly cut his skin until he dies...

Group Leader
asian women are basically flat if they're not 22
e46.png

Double-page supporter
reene: "ahhh I suddenly got soo weak just by getting touched by the king, even though i got super duper awesome callifragilisticexpialidocius magic and mana"
super beastmen ikemen with high rank appears**:"unhand my fragile helpless airheaded fluffy princess from another world!"
Perverted Evil Ikemen:"Thou art Ridiculously greedy, Thine story is reverse harem, thou consider sharing the fragile helpless airheaded fluffy princess from another world"
super beastmen ikemen with high rank:.....plays careless whispers intro...
Noel: "is this also bestiality?"
super beastmen ikemen with high rank: "I'm half so I'm certain it is"
noel: "yay, i mean arf arf!"

Users who are viewing this thread