In Another World, I'm Called: the Black Healer

Aggregator gang
I’m still trying to get used to a heroine being flat as a board, not being a loli, while simultaneously not having an inferiority complex regarding her inadequate chest...

Double-page supporter
I’m still trying to get used to a heroine being flat as a board, not being a loli, while simultaneously not having an inferiority complex regarding her inadequate chest...
The moment when you have to get used to a normal person

Dex-chan lover
did you said...

explosion?
WnMM.gif

Dex-chan lover
I'm starting to think that the artist of this just can't draw ugly normal looking people.They all are just...handsome the least.

Group Leader
If they had cheese at the banquet, you could say there was "de brie everywhere."

Fed-Kun's army
It's funny, I should be frustrated by how this story covers basically every 'stuck in an rpg-like world' isekai cliche...

But something so simple as switching the genders and making it basically shoujo instead of shonen makes it actually kinda refreshing.

Power Uploader
Just realized from the cover that her little shadow puppy becomes a big ass shadow dog

I wonder if the Black Healer, with suitable motivation, can become the Black Death to people who get on her wrong side.

Dex-chan lover
Are we sure that Reene wasn't actually a nurse-in-training in her former life? What did she even do for a job there anyways? I doubt that just tangential knowledge on modern medicine alone would give her the knowledge to do medical work of this level. Even if she's not, the author could have very easily added that onto her backstory and it would make more sense.

Users who are viewing this thread