In Another World, I'm Called: the Black Healer

The fact that it is shoujo is a bit annoying but I can ignore it because the MC is good.

@MistahMoose I think it's a coincidence but I have to agree. Also what chapter of the novel is the latest manga chapter (24) anyone?

Dex-chan lover
Well, someone is going to have quite the stiff shoulders once they learn they have the fate of the world resting on them.

i can already guess that the guy in her dreams is demon king and that he is sick?

these knights are so hyped up LOL they've been saying they'll protect her but they're so weak and unreliable

other than helping her settle they've been completely useless

Double-page supporter
that's an interesting take on the whole Demon Lord/World Rebirth relation.
a bit like in Demon Queen and Yuusha

Dex-chan lover
You thought it was a slice of life fantasy setting, but it does a heel turn into a dumb fated lovers plot.

Contributor
This feels weirdly like an axed ending (sudden climax and resolution from left field, tying everything up with notions of "fate"; wall-of-text expositions). Yet it's not over? Is volume 5 the last volume?

Unlike some, I don't actually in particular hate the developments here. But the pacing and delivery seem to have been lightly massacred.

Double-page supporter
All the bishies until now have been treating our heroine mostly as either as a cute little relative's daughter they're taking care of, a saint healer they worship and protect, or a good friend. With the exception of that one rapist summoner king...and this other random hookup of a demon king.

Somehow that context makes this fated lover plot turn feels so violating. Like, can we not? I liked it better when she was, you know, the Black Healer.

Dex-chan lover
NOOO don't spin of into irrelevant filler! I don't care about the losers who came before her.

Users who are viewing this thread