In the Gardens of Gehenna - Vol. 1 Ch. 11 - Silent Frost

Group Leader
27.webp
YOU IDIOTS! STOP BEING SELFISH FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIVES! OPTION 2 IS EXACTLY WHAT SHE NEEDS! TAKING MATTERS INTO YOUR OWN HANDS IS JUST GOING TO MAKE SHIT WORSE!

Dex-chan lover
27.webp
YOU IDIOTS! STOP BEING SELFISH FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIVES! OPTION 2 IS EXACTLY WHAT SHE NEEDS! TAKING MATTERS INTO YOUR OWN HANDS IS JUST GOING TO MAKE SHIT WORSE!
To be fair that's realistic lol, they're starting to think more on what future Colin has if they do nothing, but they're still too shortsighted to see beyond their relationship with her.

Oh, I get it, the bear is a Chekhov's Gun, they believe adults can't help, so they'll try deal with everything themselves, long run maybe even try kill Colin dad, they'll fail, will need to run away from him, cue mama bear to save the day by mauling him to death :meguupog:

Then Colin continues living and growing up alone in the forest, with Mary and Riko being her mommy girlfriends :finnawoke:

Aggregator gang
Ahh man they're just kids, of course they'd be unable to give up proximity for Colin's safety. This as been absolutely nail-biting, I just want the kids to be okay!!!

Double-page supporter
These kids talk too much like teenagers/young adults for me to take this seriously
Do not underestimate kids these days. I'm teaching from grade 1-6, and their conversations could be very mature in both positive and negative topics. They may not as smart as the lolis in this manga, still not very far-fetched.

Users who are viewing this thread