Ingoku Danchi - Ch. 27 - Chaos Creator (1)

Dex-chan lover
Im gonna fuck kill chaos
3382a19766a61b2168343156ff4e152ef8fca2c3.gif

• Wow
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
No he's got a point. It'd be fun as fuck to see housewives running amok with their crazy costumes and even crazier personas.
Every day you walk out of the door you'll see something new. I find a certain appreciation for that.
It's all fun and games till you get folded by collateral damage

Look at what happened with the housewife and the C4, yea i'm good on getting boomed by an insane housewife with a nasty victim complex

Dex-chan lover
It's all fun and games till you get folded by collateral damage

Look at what happened with the housewife and the C4, yea i'm good on getting boomed by an insane housewife with a nasty victim complex
I'm willing to make that sacrifice.
The mind is willing even when the body is spongy and bruised

• Wow
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
CHAOS CONTROL...

I agree in that sense that living in this apartment complex means there will never be a dull moment (much to the chagrin of some of the tenants). I personally wouldn't live there, but I probably chill near the complex on the weekends to see some sexy housewife shenanigans. That shit is too funny and hot to not at least enjoy from a safe distance.

Thank you for the translation.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
The MC's mother created the crystals, but the costumes, or at least the ones that have appeared, were created by someone else using the work of MC's mother.
Ultra TL;DR guide

The technology of the crystal is known as a "Resonance Jewel" and was made by MC Mother (identity unknown, whereabouts unknown), which captures and amplifies a person's desires/fetishes. The jewel can be re-made endlessly (possibly implying it self-repairs), and once it has 'connected' with a person, that connection cannot be severed

The Libido cloth is a suit made by a dark company known only as "the organisation", its creator is unknown, however, its likely Haibara knows who has made it. It's primary use is to keep perverted housewives under control, however, it also seems to amplify a perverted housewives physical capabilities also; or possess unique tools for them to carry out their fetishes

There is a rival company known as Yuukoku Business Affairs which Kanzaki (Saleswoman) currently works for; They specialize in making weapons that can immobilize any perverted housewife. It should also be noted that this company is a rival company of "The Organisation"

The current known Yuukoku Business weapons are:
The Voltak Claw - Owned by Manager-san
The Fireproof, Waterproof, Bulletproof, Puncture Proof, Poison Proof, Explosive Proof Down Futon (yes it is actually named that ROFL) - Owned by Manager-san (Kanzaki forced him to buy it)
The Voltak Saber - Owned by Manager-san Senior (main character dad)

Double-page supporter
You might be surprised to know that on principle, they're not doing anything illegal. If you put aside the "slave" and "public indecent exposure" stuff as being confined to the premises and dramatized for comedic effect, and that they always have a choice of moving out to escape it, technically it's not illegal.

Neighbourhood associations are free to come up with rules and guidelines as they see fit, within reason, and defacto apply their own tenancy laws in extreme cases, which are otherwise relatively lax in Japan beyond the initial contract.
Not to mention Haibara is the Police Chief and she is literally manipulating the whole thing for her own gain. What her agenda is in the first place is unknown. Sooo, there's that

Users who are viewing this thread