Inkya Datta Ore no Seishun Revenge: Tenshi sugiru Ano Ko to Ayumu Re Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Bro speaking from experience
  • Anyone is welcome = High turnover rate
  • You can work from home = Limited for higher ups
  • Your passion will be rewarded = A lot of work and overtime
EejXNtqX0AEzfQJ.jpg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I was worried this had been dropped. I'm happy to be proved wrong. Thanks for the translation.

I really thought for a while that she had been thrown back in time, too. But after seeing that she was about to fall into the same black company trap as before I guess not.
Yeah wasn't it the prevailing theory from everyone she was also sent back? Although I assume we'll at some point have someone else who was sent back.

Supporter
interesting and refreshing modern rom com with time leap so far. Nice to see FMC not being "angel" as he think but because she's daugther of big company so people put the angel image on her.

also while I know some company are still black(the usual I heard is anime/gaming industy) but holy shit, that's beyond blackhole. my current job feel like it's white as snow lol. I hope mangaka isn't writing those from his "relative" experince.

Dex-chan lover
Good ol' japan, in any civilized country you'd tell fuck off to your supervisor and not paying overtime would end with getting the employment court involved before the month would even end. Times change but people still have the same old mentality of rice farmer being absolutely subservient to anyone higher in their made-up hierarchy.

reu

Dex-chan lover
Fucking well, the japanese really are spineless
A school bro of mine wasn't being payed overtime and when he confronted his boss the k**e just fired him
Needless to say the bastard was never seen again.
I'll never understand why more people aren't disappered. If you can do the deed with no witnesses then dealing with the body is easy

Contributor
We're actually making progress in Shinichirou's core objective to save Haruka's life. His advice couldn't have come at a better time for her. Because now she's fired up on studying too, she might have better chances at getting into a better company. This time without the toxic "I'll endure anything" mindset she used to have.

Both of them getting into the same good company is something I'd like to see. Same university too would be sweet. I just hope this story doesn't end at a love confession or something. Let the readers see Haruka's survival as an adult, because this is a story about a second chance at saving both of their lives.

On another note, Japan's infamous work culture exemplified by these "black companies" in media is, IMO a factor why their population is shrinking. It's not merely because the Japanese don't want to have sex. People working ragged like that just have no energy left after work and fall asleep immediately at home; Who would have time and energy to start and raise a family like that? They're not even being paid fairly, so the cost of raising kids is also another problem.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah wasn't it the prevailing theory from everyone she was also sent back? Although I assume we'll at some point have someone else who was sent back.
Not sure if that was the case, I honestly can't remember anyone talking about the possibility (I might just have forgotten about it). But there was another time leap manga "Why is my strict boss melted by me?", I remember there everyone agreed that his superior was also sent back.

Users who are viewing this thread