Inkya Datta Ore no Seishun Revenge: Tenshi sugiru Ano Ko to Ayumu Re Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Not sure if that was the case, I honestly can't remember anyone talking about the possibility (I might just have forgotten about it). But there was another time leap manga "Why is my strict boss melted by me?", I remember there everyone agreed that his superior was also sent back.
That could be the one I'm thinking of actually now that you mention it. Too many similar series lol

Group Leader
Work environment is so unbearable that japanese dream of being run over by a truck and being sent to another world in the middle ages where they don't have any modern ammenities.

Supporter
That could be the one I'm thinking of actually now that you mention it. Too many similar series lol
For the most part, time leap series seem to work on a similar principle of one incidence to trigger it. For the most part, that's just going to mean it's for one character, but it could be two or more, provided that those other people are also present at that one particular moment.

Dex-chan lover
I’m guessing this is monthly? Or scanlations a combining .1 chapters into solid ones either way thank you for this chapter

Dex-chan lover
Niihama's so worried that Haruka might suffer again, he pretty much spoiled his life to her. That life was so miserable. Is that really how so many people live their lives in Japan?

I like how he's taking charge of his life again, and making sure the mistakes he made never happen again. He's done being pushed around, he's going to strive to move forward and do things he wants!

His feelings are on the verge of eruption? Will they erupt the next he's close with Haruka, and make him remember he loves her?

Dex-chan lover
It is kinda amazing he managed to pick up various skill from working like that. Well logically speaking to ease your burden from that type of work you definitely need some set of skill or technique to do it.

Fuck it, im scared now. Im still in uni and being reminded about future doesnt feel that great lol

Group Leader
I was worried this had been dropped. I'm happy to be proved wrong. Thanks for the translation.

I really thought for a while that she had been thrown back in time, too. But after seeing that she was about to fall into the same black company trap as before I guess not.
I also thought she would have been brought back from the future.
Guess everyone was wrong.
Or everyone is right and she's just repeating the same mistakes because she doesn't know how to take charge of her own life?

Dex-chan lover
I’m guessing this is monthly? Or scanlations a combining .1 chapters into solid ones either way thank you for this chapter
This is monthly yeah, latest chapter is 7 from a few days ago and get published in the Comp Ace magazine so no splits for this one, GDS just being slightly behind (though next month there is no chapter in the magazine)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread