Inkya de Wotaku de Binbou Dakedo Bijin Ojou-sama ni Osaretemasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Wait what? It ended? Well this is an axe if I ever saw one. All it took is falling down D. Stairs to repair his relationship with his grandpa and regain his memory of Aoi, that felt extremely rushed

Also, I hate the trope that they had to not meet for five years so he can become worthy of her, a lot can happen in five years, people can change, accidents can happen, a lot of uncontrollable things, etc...

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, ngl, I do not mind timeskips if the author feels the need to use them to conclude their story but these ones where they go "MCs didn't meet in many multiple years" when it really makes no fucking sense at all are just terrible story telling.

It actually takes away from characters and makes the overall feeling after reading a rather negative one.

Dex-chan lover
Sudden ending but...alright. I enjoyed it but this ending just threw me off. Kinda killed a lot of the momentum honestly.

Dex-chan lover
The trope of making the other person wait while you do something is stupid as hell. Just get together

Dex-chan lover
Cute. I guess it ended as well as it could (i.e. despite the axe). Thanks for working on this series.

Dex-chan lover
You really can feel the axe cut through it.

Thanks for the TL, and for not dropping it lmao

Users who are viewing this thread