IRIS - Lady with a Smartphone - Ch. 6

Fed-Kun's army
thank u sm for such fast updates... ur amazing!!!! im so glad ur cat came back and rest well...u deserve et!

Fed-Kun's army
Smartphone arrives!! I was wondering where she'd even get one LOL

But I like to read here in mangadex they update late in other sites. Some scan team also use mangadex

hi thank you so much for the newest update 😊😊
ps my cat always comes back dusty after taking a bath, it’s very annoying.

Lmao hey she came home we can’t grumble about her getting a little dusty XD

I always wondered that too, like how big of a pain would it be to screenshot and put the pictures together in one long strip?

Hope one of the earlier comments shared the secret method.

Aggregator gang
Lol I even knew the smartphone comes out in this chapter.... And yet I did not see that coming and was thinking, "What is it? What is it?" while I was waiting for the reveal.
I am kicking myself. How silly can ya be!?

On a different note,
I'm glad your cat came back 😄

Double-page supporter
@ciarahades
HOW!? No seriously that's just even more odd! How does that work!? Does that mean the phone is connected to earth? Is there a satellite in that world? OH... magic...

I swear if they use the excuse "it's magic" 🤣🤣

Finally the debut of the smartphone~
Though it'd be kinda lame if there's no proper concept on how the magical smartphone functions but only giving a perfunctory answer like "because it's magical". Also kinda wondering how important the smartphone is in the story for it to be part of the title

A bid of 80,000 from 7,500 is almost a 1,000% increase. Rich people, man.

Thanks for translating, I like hearing about you and your cat lol

mrf

Bitch get some rest don't overwork yourself TL!! You better be not sitting the entire day!! If you get sick there's won't be an update for a long time!
Yeah take that rest day that you had, eat it up! Fix your sleeping schedule! I bet you sleep in the morning!

Tell me how's your cat doing, is your cat a female? If so i wish that cat will turn into a catgirl or would you prefer a catboy(?) not offering you anything 😜😏

Supporter
If nothing else I will keep reading this just to make sure your cat is ok.

This series amuses me enough to continue reading, keep up the good work.

I am curious about what good a cell phone is going to do without an internet connection.

And what good are magical ear buds if you don't have a way to play music?

Dex-chan lover
A month's pay to have the only smartphone in the world? HECK YEAH! With the power of modern cell phones, Iris will DESTROY her enemies!

Users who are viewing this thread