Iron Ladies - Ch. 239 - Crispy

People are idiots my friend.
You do this out of your own free will, I appreciate the time and effort and now the money that goes into this. Long Live Allen!

Really liked that claw just popping out and grabbing the 'super' puppet.

@Ptakers, yes, manga...
Also, did you miss that in this very chapter Allen voiced his discontent about readers forcing their personal views on his work? Though I have to ackowledge that you could have phrased it worse, you are still not quite there yet.

Fed-Kun's army
Allen

You are translating Iron Ladies that are almost filled with disgusting trashes. those trashes exist in real life too, and you saw two fucking biodegradable trash.
those two imbeciles.

AND WE NEED TO FUCKING BURN IT.. FUCKING BURN THEM TO ASHES...

Don’t let the entitled pricks get to you Allen! You’re doing the lords work. Thanks again for your efforts

Shadow reader normaly, getting into the light just to say what you do is awesome. Eternal unsatisfied people just have bad lives, don't get dragged by those trashes. I hope you continue having fun doing what you do!

Thnx again ALLEN keep doing u and let ignorant people get over themselves (acting like they pay for releases)

Let the haters hate, if only they could so something to help instead of complaining all the time.
Keep up the good work ;)

Great work as always, and am glad you did drop the series, although you believe it’s getting less interesting.

Contributor
Don't take shit from anyone allen, should you choose to stop I fully support your choice. I thank you for your efforts and admire your skills in translating.

Users who are viewing this thread