Is It Tough Being a Friend? - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
I love him so much, he's so stupid. He'll fumble his way into a harem he never wanted trying to give her a yuri harem she doesn't want

Dex-chan lover
I dunno why people are complaining about this being harem when the MC is (A) aware of what's happening and (B) desperately trying (and failing) to avoid it.

Dex-chan lover
@dicedmangoes
>bruh gotta give credit to the mangaka who compressed the entire first volume into basically 6 or 7 chapters
Dude, this is barely a halfway through the first volume iirc. The mangaka is reeeaaalllly taking his time and it's not even that long an LN page-wise.

Dex-chan lover
to the guy who thought this ain't a harem

he has own live-in wife, Kaijuu loving FBI-bait, and a personal ARA-ARA by the time we get to volume 2

Dex-chan lover
he kept rises a lot of flags for someone who's a side character wanna be

Dex-chan lover
its like the dream of this dude is to be cucked but now the girl decide to fuck him instead.

He's fighting a lost battle. The effort is admirable tho.
@gouder Gotta agree. The author is now flipping flags like the deadline is tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure these girls aren't getting anywhere for the next nine volumes.

P.s. What's up with all the people being pissed about manga with "harem" tag having a harem?

I think a lot of people missed why he doesn't want to be protagonist, despite that reason is something a lot of people could relate to.

He doesn't like to be in the spotlight, he preferred to be on the sidelines or behind the scenes, the type of person who prefers to be a bureaucrat rather than a politician.

Users who are viewing this thread