Iseikai Tensei - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
For the record, the mother was the last living being on Earth. There was literally no other life on the planet. In order to save the world and give the son a good life, she created life from scratch that's far different from how Earth used to be as to avoid the same thing from happening.

nice concept, i thought the girl was on the ship with the dude. i guess not. he probably know she's dead but probably gotta shatter him later on

Dex-chan lover
Wow looks promising.
Thanks for the Chapter!!

ANYWAY,
I guess human, in every world, universe, etc
Never change.
Stupid, discriminate to others, self-centered

Dex-chan lover
could it be that he is actually still on earth, but the planet earth itself is reformed by his mom?

Dex-chan lover
It seems odd that he wouldn't notice he is on the same planet. Stars would be very similar in position unless a LOT of time passed. There would also be the other planets of the solar system still present.

Contributor
With only one chapter, This is more interesting than most isekai with dozens.

DJrmQ8yV4AA9JjX.jpg

What if, after 5000 years of cryosleep, the Ark just bring him back to the Earth, but since the mom has already succeeded in reforming the planet, the lifeform and environment changed

So noah, not actually go to another planet, but just circling solar system for 5000 years while his mom reform earth, and noah just back to earth 5000 years after his departure?

I don't know man... revealing the twist this early. It feels like a great concept being ruined by poor writing.

Let's keep reading.

How the hell are people wondering if the mom's still alive, it literally says it's been 50k years. literally no reason to even think she's still around.

Dex-chan lover
@Darkblaze6 u might be dumb, with their technology she can live up to 50k years... Just for example, what if she's entered Hibernate mode? Or enterung sleep condition like Noah? That is possible for her

Aggregator gang
@Darkblaze6 she can just become an android too and DONE!!!!, just replace parts when needed...
Also... SO that world is earth 50.000 years later uh?..... He will definetly find out by finding iconic and emblematic buildings and ruins of earth 2020 XD

Contributor
It's generic as LNshit adaptation but surprisingly it's original manga.

Users who are viewing this thread