Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Technology

booo, I was hoping he didn't have a cheat ability besides his knowledge.

> What is reforest?
> Planting trees after you cut them?
> Never heard of it. Such an innovating concept!
> Wait, but some trees take centuries to grow? Surely something actually called 'sustained yield' is not feasible on that time scale. https://www.britannica.com/science/forestry/Purposes-and-techniques-of-forest-management#ref26194 (In Europe they used also rotation periods of 200 yr)
> It is! If you have a really really advanced technology: you make trees grow faster with magic!
> Woah! We live in forests, but we never thought of using magic like that! We are so dumb! All hail the Japanese other-worlder!
> It's something he invented, but we expected it to be widespread knowledge already!
> It makes so much sense! You are so wise! What about a plague with high mortality?
> You didn't tell me the symptoms, but that's surely the Plague! Rats are infected by fleas eating infected humans corpses, and humans are infected by fleas coming in contact with rats. It's because you are unlucky killed too many cats! If only they had more cats in the middle ages, it wouldn't have halved the population!
> So the rats cause people to die?
> Germ theory! We can't have an isekai without it! Let's spread modern science!
> I see! You give me no proof but I believe you! This is how science works!
> Also, I can create things from my old world with mana! Not drones with nukes, but petrol! Because wasting mana to make 135'000 tons/day like during WWII is the best way to win!

Fed-Kun's army
Building tall but not having enough brains to know how to do it. . . this will be an interesting trip

"killing the cats" those are myths based on some obscure ass documents and there's no massive evidence of it, man do people forget that the guys from the middle ages are not retarded? Just don't know as much as we do?

@Dreadkiwi @SmutAccount It's almost like you can have both a little romance plus all the world building. Like, yknow, real life where people have both jobs and partners. Not sure if you've visited reality much but they actually have both at the same time. It's called a work life balance, and people literally kill themselves because they do nothing but work.

Also it's almost like people think either a manga has to be all smut or 100% Nun-Grade Triple Distilled Virgin Purity story. How about a normal balanced one for the first time in manga. 20% relationship, 80% 4X game. He ends up with a civilization and a wife/family. Balanced.

@zeever Is that just an LN or does it have a manga or such now?

Dex-chan lover
so people joining him become evil and hateful but he himself is just a dweeb? wow.
Also why is he against war? Didnt he say he wants to dominate the world with atou? Its a game world you pussy

Never mind, nothing like Overlord. No one can compare to Ainz, should’ve seen that coming. Wish he was more “evil” especially if he’s evil aligned. What’s the point of being evil aligned and not having evil intentions or methods? Kind of weird tbh. And how is he going to survive if he can’t go to war against his polar opposites that dominate the world? Hope they change his character somehow so that he’s merciless, otherwise he might as well have been reincarnated as good aligned...

Fed-Kun's army
@ShogunHachi Better drop this then
i still like it cause its different and its a fresh concept
if you prefer evil is evil and good is good and nothing special then yes better stuck with overlord

Dex-chan lover
@ShogunHachi

He already said it a few chapters ago, he managed to conquer the world in the game, not with the use of brute force but by manipulating diplomacy since their options do not give them much in terms of raw strength... which means that he created an economic superpower that enforces against

Evil is not just edgy violence, in the alignment spectrum he's most likely standing in is Lawful Evil, with the primary focus on diplomatic affairs, sociopolitics, power harassment (show of force), and other forms of underhanded and legal manipulations such as fuelling foreign revolutions, funding a coup d'état, creating puppet states, limiting exports or using insider politics/agents.. he may also consider assassinations, corruption, crashing foreign market, threatening nobles and war, if need arises. This is an RTS game, so their goal is to form a national superpower, not a flimsy and fragile barbarian empire.

This may be a controversial opinion, but take China as an example- using their military power and economy as a show of force to harass and/or take claims on neighboring countries or regions and specially autonomous territories such as Taiwan and HongKong... which may just be our bias as a neighboring eastern country.

@bluemorpho

True, people always refer to good and evil in pure extremes (or just Violence and Compassion), there seems to be nothing in-between for them. Such a false dilemma way of thinking.

The differences between Evil, Bad and Cruel are surely an interesting theme around semantics (and by no means pointless, albeit heavily phylosophical)

Users who are viewing this thread