Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku - Ch. 28 - Regicide

Dex-chan lover
I NEED SPOILER!!!
Akuto is probably alright. He simply thought he was injured didn't he? Afterall, he still hasn't given up on his humanity yet.

Well, I was interested in this because it seemed like it was a city-building/grand strategy style of story. As such, I was looking forward to internal challenges and/or challenges from other nations. Maybe other otherworlds playing in the same genre.

mass genre battle royale with OP powers that you have to BS your way through is not something I am interested in reading. A pity, it started out so well.

Dex-chan lover
The funniest part about this arc is:

Despite Atou being brain washed she's still fully in love with takatou and is constantly telling her new "friends" all the horrible things he's going to do to them when he catches them to the point where they want to gag her to keep her from speaking.

MD@Home
bro they can't just release 1 chapter every 4 months like cmon, this cliffhanger is killing me.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no I cant believe the MC died on chapter 28
Rip manga see you next time guys

Anyways this system overlapping is extremely confusing on every level
The hack and slash player can roll dice to brainwash..."witches"? And atou is a witch for some reason? ok dude whatever

Dex-chan lover
If he is dealing with an OP DnD player then let him have a taste of some cursed XCOM 99% rolls Takuto or better yet, the old XCOM rolls that anything above a hundred percent doesn't guarantee it will hit the enemy.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.
sh:t just hit the fan

Apparently this series is getting an anime, but does anyone know the ETA? I read the announcement and watched the promo video in June 2024, but no date was given. Why declare an anime without giving an expected date (e.g. spring 2025)?
good to know.

Dex-chan lover
It'd be nice if Takuto just said, 'Assuming direct control,' and ended this arc in the next chapter :haa:

Last edited:
This is the most annoying thing where different genre playing a same game with different set of rules.

It's like Apex vs Xcom with DnD mechanic in Civilization V that's actually Rimworld.

What sort of schizo game you guys were playing before you died???
They were all playing different games when they died. And they got thrown into this world using the rulesets of the games they were playing.

Fed-Kun's army
The funniest part about this arc is:

Despite Atou being brain washed she's still fully in love with takatou and is constantly telling her new "friends" all the horrible things he's going to do to them when he catches them to the point where they want to gag her to keep her from speaking.
Was considering dropping this manga until I read this. Had it been a complete personality change or absolute betrayal (i.e. character revels in the fact that they're on the other side now as if they had no loyalty in the first place) instead, it would've been irredeemable.
Many thanks.

Dex-chan lover
Was considering dropping this manga until I read this. Had it been a complete personality change or absolute betrayal (i.e. character revels in the fact that they're on the other side now as if they had no loyalty in the first place) instead, it would've been irredeemable.
Many thanks.
It's closer to her getting her alignment forcibly changed than anything. everything else is the same, she's just on "their side" now... she's completely aware how illogical it is and bugs the shit out of her that she can't build up the aggression to betray them... She more or less uses this as an unpayed vacation and an opportunity to espouse Ira's good points.

Dex-chan lover
Let me get this straight. This world is governed by gods who enjoy shitty off-brand near universally reviled games? And perhaps only Takuto's game is the one worth playing?
more or less you not wrong, with how Takuto game actually had proper E-sport apparently, there special sort story in novel that talked about someone considered Takuto "rival" in this game getting interview in game magazine since they cant get hold the champion Takuto Ira (remember Takuto is hospitalize before isakaied)

Users who are viewing this thread