Isekai Cheat Kaitakuki

Aggregator gang
When I was living a neat life, I was supposed to have died suddenly due to my daily life, but when I woke up, I was a baby. Apparently, he was reincarnated in a different world where magic exists. Born as the son of a lord of a remote village, I walked my second life surrounded by a beautiful mother, Carla, a busty maid and nanny, Ruina, and a beautiful sister, Amelia, who has no blood. As a teenager, I have grown up and enjoyed everyday life in a different world by making full use of the world's top level magic power and modern knowledge...!?

Dex-chan lover
@Raudhbjorn This here is translation done by DeepL Translate;
I was living a life of a NEET, and I was supposed to have died suddenly because of my daily indolence - but when I woke up, I had become a baby. It seems that I was reincarnated in another world where magic exists. I was born the son of a lord in a remote village, and began to lead a second life with my beautiful mother Kara, my big-breasted maid and nanny Ruina, and my beautiful sister Amelia, who is not related to me by blood. As a teenager, I've grown up and enjoy my daily life in a different world using my top-level magical ability and modern knowledge...?

Makes a bit more sense compared to Google translate, don't you think?

Dex-chan lover
Damm, this feels like hot garbage. Isekai is fine, but there need to be something new in the formula.

Double-page supporter
Slow life Isekai alert! Slow life Isekai alert! This is not a drill. I repeat, this is not a drill.

Dex-chan lover
@Chizan Ngl that sounds like the most cliche, cookie-cutter bullshit isekai-trash series I've ever heard
Fuckin' followed

Users who are viewing this thread