Isekai Craft Gurashi Jiyu Kimamana Seisan Shoku No Honobono Slow Life - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Now that I think about it, I understand why Liz is down even though she is doing a lot (scouting, using magic offensively, and attentive to the members, etc)
Because:
1. Liz knows Miyabi definitely can survive alone, or might be even doing better, thus making her "Leech" off Miyabi even though no way Miyabi think so
2. D'Arte taking over as leader and and Miyabi talking with Tyson makes me realize Red Cliff still treats her as child
3. Like Liz said, her magic is normal, not really extraordinary, so she probably thought she is "Replaceable" by with other decent mage

Dex-chan lover
Yooo thanks for the translation and hard work! great work!!!
Also wow, they legit just...dug through the mountain huh? I mean in hindsight it was bound to happen, but still the fact it happened is bizzare-
What’s more bizarre is that Liz just made a request for the tunnel as it was the most natural thing.

Also everyone’s reactions are great as always

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating man! This series is shockingly good, and I'm glad it got picked up. Rest in pepperonis bro. 🙏

Dex-chan lover
Liz is like : alright, guys lets put our brains off and plow trough.

Double-page supporter
you jinx'ed it. now miyabi is gonna slaughter those slimes somehow.
doubtful, we're likely going to see Liz's magic manipulation on full display and that will save the day and restore her confidence because none of them could do it
also thanks so much for your tremendous efforts in getting these all caught up. I really enjoy this and have been missing it but the blitz of chapters has kept me very very satisfied

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the work!

I know I'm just piling on, but you deserve it!

Dex-chan lover
sometimes, it feels like i automatically imagine miyabi to just build something so quickly in the background like in fortnite for defense purposes when there's monsters in his immediate vicinity.

oh shit miyabi was almost instantly deleted by the slime like the guy in goblin-slayer:year-one when he was face-hugged by a blob

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I quite like how the party is being handled here. Everyone is sensible, the issues at play are realistic, and everyone has a part in the dynamic. I particularly like that Mr. Chicken Nugget (Tyson) had a part to play. Characters like him tend to stick in the background.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for all the updates! I certainly needed this while led up with an awful back lol.

Really love how they're exploring liz's self esteem and how much of her value she has put into her magic power and how crushing it is, to see people who have started with way more than you did even though she tried so so so damn hard to make things work as they should.

Really is a great exploration of a square trying to fit itself into a circle shaped hole. I have zero doubts in my mind that she is perfectly talented enough to be a high level adventurer but the shadow of how her father's powers worked is haunting her own self perception.

(these kinds of stories always remind me a little bit of that one story with the dad who raised an s class adventurer as his daughter but didn't even really become much of one himself, and the other one where he raised a naturally high mana kiddo bit he had almost no mana himself. There was also that one with the dude who is just a minor spear wielding character who becomes besties with the hero of legends too. Just. Trying to keep his and other weaker folks heads above water

I love seeing the perspectives of characters who in another story would be minor or off camera characters and how they learn to live with what they have in spite of what the world throws at them)

Tl;dr: you got this liz, you're awesome no matter what you choose to do.

Also miyabi is totally gonna make something with the slime bodies i reckon. Jelly?? Maybe?

Aggregator gang
This was a wonderful binge and update as I caught up. Thanks for the translations and effort.

I like that the pacing is still relatively believable. Sure Miyabi is overpowered, but the situations aren't escalating to overly absurd situations for now despite that. If they do, it's mostly for comedic effect, which is working so far. And the other characters get believable development.

Liz is definitely going to show off her efficiency and manipulation from here. And if I had to guess, adaptability beyond her knowledge to cement her strength.

Or at least, I sure hope so.

Users who are viewing this thread