Isekai Craft Gurashi: Jiyuu Kimama na Seisan Shoku no Honobono Slow Life - Vol. 5 Ch. 24

Fed-Kun's army
From what i heard regarding the Web Novel plot, it seems that MC ends up becoming a Father-like figure to her, with no romance between the two.

Hope that's not the case with the Light Novel & the Manga.
I'm ok with an MC not getting romantically involved with women or having a harem. It seems she has some baggage and maybe MC does not feel ready to commit or that he can provide that level of support. Also he has some top notch talent, so maybe he should hold out for either a title or marrying into a very rich family.

Dex-chan lover
mel is hella cute but she's eating that hotdog bun in the most heretical way possible and her cuteness does not pardon her from that blasphemy lmao

if frustrations could only be converted to pressured air, mc could at least launch a man to the moon solid straight with no additional propellant whatsoever

that character development only worked wonders because mc delivered it like a gossip(page 11, 1st panel) and as you know, gossip has a massive positive impact to our unga bunga brain

every happy beginning always ends in hurtful goodbyes :meguuusad: :qq::aquadrink::angery:

ah yes, the dangers of a man that always smiles

top 10 worst anime betrayal in history frfr

kinda have this gnawing feeling at the backside of my brain that his cheerful attitude is kinda sus for a noble but it just sucks that it had to be this way to verify that shitty suspicion.

Dex-chan lover
I'm ok with an MC not getting romantically involved with women or having a harem. It seems she has some baggage and maybe MC does not feel ready to commit or that he can provide that level of support. Also he has some top notch talent, so maybe he should hold out for either a title or marrying into a very rich family.
I doubt MC cares about his talent being high, as he has his old-life mentality of considering his work to be average and possibly achievable by anyone if they learn to do it.

So, when it comes to relationship, he would probably sell his talent for cheap and not consider about anything.
Plus, MC doesn't really need a rich family as a back-up, since he is practically self-sufficient in every way. The only thing he needs is a power backer who would keep him safe.

As for relationship aspects, I think the reason MC doesn't have any interest in it is because he was a office worker in his previous life, and played the vr game as a crafter during his off hours, in which he created various stuff which ended up becoming landmark for confessions and flirting by other vr players, leaving MC dry.

Basically, he was an old man in his 30's who unwantedly played the role of a cupid (and mentally he is the same still).
This probably make him treat anyone younger than him as a kid, leaving low chance of a relationship formations (as most people probably get married by their 20's or earlier in that other world, probably making no one being available in MC's eyes).

Dex-chan lover
That was a great arc all around, with some good character development for both Liz an the members of the Red Cliff.
I hope the quality of the mangs remains like this throughout.

Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
:lewd:That first panel of Mel hit me in the cute
also the funny farewell of her 3 helicopter uncles and aunt :pacman: ( tears of joy? )

Dex-chan lover
Man, Chiffon is going to be so disappointed when he finds out this world was just a game to Miyabi, isn't he?

Dex-chan lover
From what i heard regarding the Web Novel plot, it seems that MC ends up becoming a Father-like figure to her, with no romance between the two.
Damn I really hope that isn't the case. They have such good chemistry, and they at least have a very solid friendship between each other.

Then again, the MC does highlight at times how old he really is (as a man in his thirties) but I'd feel kinda sad if Liz got father-zoned.
Honestly I just really want the pay-off for Miyabi being a wedding planner in an MMO to planning his own wedding in this world, ending in a satisfying full circle.
Thanks for the info on the WN though! I'll steel my expectations, but fingers crossed!

Dex-chan lover
Damn I really hope that isn't the case. They have such good chemistry, and they at least have a very solid friendship between each other.

Then again, the MC does highlight at times how old he really is (as a man in his thirties) but I'd feel kinda sad if Liz got father-zoned.
Honestly I just really want the pay-off for Miyabi being a wedding planner in an MMO to planning his own wedding in this world, ending in a satisfying full circle.
Thanks for the info on the WN though! I'll steel my expectations, but fingers crossed!
Yeah I think it’s particularly weird to not have romance when the goddess of love was the one who ported him over to the world. It doesn’t necessarily have to be with her, but it would be weird with anyone else since they’ve spent so much time together.

Users who are viewing this thread