Isekai Craft Gurashi: Jiyuu Kimama na Seisan Shoku no Honobono Slow Life - Vol. 5 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
Not really a fan of those extreme conspiracies and how they're trying to control Miyabi, enjoyed it more when he just freely did what he wanted <_<

Now nothing he does is by his freewill essentially but forced by those Nobles (Which makes it hard to really like them for me)

Dex-chan lover
just personally find it interesting that in other Overpowered MC Manga (hereafter abbreviated OMCM), when everyone shows unilateral interest in the MC's sick powers it's taken as a given and we're supposed to be like "yeah! you SHOULD be interested in him! he's so cool!" and then in this OMCM, we're like "why aren't you appreciating Best Girl Liz more you son of a bitch". speaks to the quality of the character writing that we value her character arc more than making the MC look cool
speaking of Best Girls though, WHERE IS CAT???????

Dex-chan lover
From what i heard regarding the Web Novel plot, it seems that MC ends up becoming a Father-like figure to her, with no romance between the two.

Hope that's not the case with the Light Novel & the Manga.
im gonna murder this author if he/she really just gonna make Miyabi as father figure for Liz especialy with those "Romance" tag.
Well Chifon is not bad option actually, but yeah i think no.............

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

It's nice to see that things are moving along, both with red cliff and the duke's plan to make more miyabis.

I don't care too much if Miyabi and Liz end up together, but I want to see more people joining the party, having red cliff and the cat girl was nice to see more interactions so I want to see more permanent additions to the main team.

Dex-chan lover
not gonna disagree that a romance tag should have romance in it but isn't liz like 16 or smth and miyabi's in his thirties? big yikess
Personally when im still in 15 im more into milf in age 30, i even dating once some girl in her 24 years when im still 17, i believe Liz who loss his father since a kid can have that feeling to Miyabi other than father figure for her, putting asides the age difference, Miyabi body still looks like kid in his teen to, and about his mental state always remember we boys no matter how old we are, we are still a kid inside especially with how he act sometime.

Users who are viewing this thread