Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru ~Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta~

@fedewi3 you're right, I forgot about that! And the movie did a pretty good job of reminding Captain America that he was chosen because of his heart, not appearance. Maybe this story will be alright too.

@kornboi

I meant, that in Marvel comics/movies often plain and sometimes not that good looking people get super powers and pretty sexy over night. And in my opinion this is basically the same thing.
I don't think that the mangaka had some bad intentions by doing it this way, it's just more appealing for a wider range of possible readers when a plain guy/girl gets some cool powers, saves people and turns into a hottie.

And like @hyoretsu said, the actors have to get to a lot of dieting and training too to fit their roles. They're more appealing too, when they're fit and good looking.
And it's not like looks is everything, when someone has a shitty personality they can be as good looking as they want, you wouldn't think of them as attractive or appealing.

You get my point right?😅 It's like with Cap, the heart counts.

But dude, I'm so jealous of his skills. That communication skill and the Item Box, so useful! And the other stuff too😅

What? an isekai without harem, ecchi, nor romance tag?!?!
I really like this ultra wishful fulfillment story.

@kiatokasuga right, and if ur gonna volunteer u would think ud put in effort, but if u cant be bothered to even do that much why bother volunteering if ur just gonna do a half assed job of it. if anything it shows they didnt even wanna do it.

Hmm this looks good and it's kinda getting into a kind of step into I rate it 8/10

Dex-chan lover
thought we get some Accel World or Buta Koushaku vibes from this, but suddenly turn into a
Hotty and Overpowered MC
? i hope the author remembers to actually write some story

The story itself is good so far. Its not that much yet, but i dont dislike this way. As long as it actually gets a good background and MC gets a goal, it sounds promising. The art as well. Keeping my eyes on it

Users who are viewing this thread