Isekai de Haishin Katsudou wo Shitara Tairyou no Yandere Shinja wo Umidashite Shimatta Ken - Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting the Saintes, the Princess or the Assassin to pull up and fold that dude

.......but the fucking goddess of all characters pulls up to his rescue, that "pop" looked insane

Dex-chan lover
I enjoy the pop, I suspect she'll reverse it cause of the MC. Doesn't deserve the reversal though tbh.

Double-page supporter
Now THIS is my kind of divine intervention.
Divine intervention?
Ultrakill?
Gabriel???
Prostate?
Maxor??
Genshin impact?
Mihoyo?
Honkai star rail?
Caelus??
Bat???
Batman??
Projectiles?
Projectile boost??
ULTRAKILL???

Dex-chan lover
Kanata has shown us truly why streamers dont exist in isekai. Even the goddess enjoys his streams now! The generic villainous nobles are screwed

Dex-chan lover
WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST SAY?! I’m both surprised and unsurprised at the same time, it was bound to happen, I literally said it last chapter. I just wasn’t expecting it to happen immediately after.

So now both the Goddess and the demon lord are yandere for him… congrats, there is literally no running now. You cannot run, it is literally impossible, good luck!👍

I feel bad for those kids, sure they’re asses, but they’re still kids who don’t know any better. Now they’re erased simply for being born in a terrible position, this Goddess not only has favorites, she has someone she worships. Did you hear the way she talks about others, she not only doesn’t respect humanity, she sees them as lessers, inferior. In a way his influence on her might be good if it means preventing her from doing something drastic in the future.

Really giving off Zamasu vibes here, except she doesn’t have the whole being a servant to a higher God as part of her thing, so far as we know anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread