Isekai de Kojiin wo Hiraita kedo, Naze ka Darehitori Sudatou to Shinai Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Scout

Double-page supporter
173ee8942e22ce6f3638d789f47a9b01a2ec25cb86b724df97d61bfe064480a2.png

Banned
The fuck?
That isn't clothing. That is just a mess.

It looks like they were trying to go with that absurd aesthetic where short shorts are left unbuttoned... except they took the open part and just expanded it until it is just two leg-bands with straps.... Fuckin madness. This loli is literally just walking around in her knickers.

>_<;

Seriously... the fuck is with this manga? The mangaka is an honest to Thor paedophile.

wtf is up with those pants?! I get they're trying to make it "sexy" but that's just ridiculous! Moreover, she looks like she's in grade school! Did she lose her pants running away from monsters?!

Geez, there's sexy fashion then there's whatever the fuck this is supposed to be.

Man this story get's uglier and uglier...
I was expecting a normal isekai which isn't too unsettling but this is just..
Wow...

Immersion instantly broken.

Dex-chan lover
@Tropingenie : I read the slime's manga and I don't remember such a high fan service. Care to show me where it was the same ?

The problem isn't that the elf is a loli, the problem is the clothes she has. Like... it's not just primary but purely and solely for lewdness. There are no other reasons for it.

I can tolerate a lot of shit, but man... why those clothes?
For real, is nothing new, but why take it to such point? I don't care about lolis doing somewhat lewd stuff, but thats a little to much that it just look forced, stupid and like if the author is just jerking off to his drawings, elf, loli, almost nude, wtf man

What is wrong with this manga comment section! If you started reading this shit you are a degenerate. We are degenerates. Going like fucking shark tank judges "For this this this reason Iam out". Seriously dropping this because the soap making scene isn't convincing enough to be like Dr.stone level. Stop!

Double-page supporter
I'm rereading this and it still baffles me they came to scout the mc as a potential S rank adventurer because he chopped an orichalcum blade in half with his bare hand and that guy still decided to attack him not once, but twice.

Double-page supporter
got baited by the big titty cover girl, it's a pedo manga tho :(

Dex-chan lover
@Hashire-Sori-Yo this is a cover. during the manga, it's tamer. She arrives half in the manga and the pose/pov are tamer too. Furthermore, while I agree she has very few clothes, her clothes aren't too much at odds with her personality (she just doesn't care) and there is a difference between not having clothes and having clothes that are made to reveal everything.

So I don't think you proved me wrong. And I didn't say there is no fanservice in slime, I said there is not such a high fan service in it.

like some azurlane comment....
before a pair of mountains, there's a small hill

Dex-chan lover
if she has tits, she's old enough. that's just science.

Users who are viewing this thread