Isekai de Shippai Shinai 100 no Houhou - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
ty for the new chapter, man u really are spoiling us with this fast releases, dont forget to rest

Hi, the translation "it was sweet" seems to be incorrect

While 'amai' means sweet, the same pronounciation can also mean naive

In this case, she was blaming herself for being naive for selling the handkerchief without further thought the brand might be used to identify she came from another world

Seems there's some mistranslation

Page 6 second panel. "It was sweet....I was trying to do well" should be "How naive (she is). I thought I had done well".

Page 11 second panel lower box I think it should be continuation from the sentence in upper box. She talk how she would use everything to hide the it all. That she is the wise lady, and even being a woman.

That's a dumb line of thought: "If I'm not useful due to not having special knowledge they might eliminate me, so it's best to hide what I am".

But why would they do that . Even if they just wanted you for your utility value, if you don't know anything, they could just kick you out without any concern.

Also your lie could be found out stupidly easily if they do *any* investigation.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, we're doing this shit again, where the special person hiding their specialness somehow is enough for an overarching plot to be entirely based on? I mean at least if there was some originality or poignance or even just decently-executed drama on the side I might still give this a chance, but there's just nothing worthwhile here.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Contributor
@MrX He's fine, the blood is splattered on him, meaning it's something else's blood.

Pretty sure that Heil and Seth already figured out that the MC is female and the person they're looking for.

Group Leader
gosh i really do hate the MC's disguise
the headband idk it just feels wrong

Well that escalated quickly.

And translator-San, thank you very much for treating us to this series! It’s a marvelous find. :)

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, blood! Time to act all girly and faint after a good scream!

Users who are viewing this thread