Isekai de Skill wo Kaitai Shitara Cheat na Yome ga Zoushoku Shimashita: Gainen Kousa no Structure - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Ogre lady looks like she needs to go back to the manga with the female knight with abs.

Dex-chan lover
what will happen if the mempry completely gone? she turned into baby or full amnesia?

Dex-chan lover
@MisterXiado I agree. Societies used to be founded on moral values. Men and women used to save themselves for marriage and built happy marriages and families that stayed together. My faith says sex is not allowed except within the bonds of marriage, and I don't mind getting insulted for sticking to that.

Dex-chan lover
- memory loss as punishment
- magical contract can enforce censorship of some vague information from the actual human being
this is some crazy dystopian world, i tell ya
make one wonder why the ruling body haven't brainwashed everyone to become happy or some shit

This was the most lazy and confusing chapter in this manga.
Action happening off screen, rushed and confusing info dumps. It feels like someone hit my head with a bat and gave me a rushed explanation of what happened in the web novel.

Dex-chan lover
aw yea boi
this chapter was a hell of a riot!
Oni girl gotta be an oni girl! just like demn doujins lmao
but Aine huh... do we have two or three harem candidates now...

jesus wtf is going on in this chapter, this is just a rushed unexplained mess everything is confusing and i can barely even understand what is drawn in each box...

Group Leader
Everyone is complaining about the action, how confusing it is and with good reason. Meanwhile, I'm sitting here thinking: "You said something about a ponytail and you didn't show it to us. This transgression shall not be forgiven."

So this is taking the common "You killed a whole bunch of people i knew so ill hit you a few times then let you go" route? Or i think im missing something, this was super comfusing

I guess what happened is as follows
> The furyfox was kinda of beaten up by the hero/hornygrill
> MC did his new super op Saint Seiya pegasus sixth sense new techinique (which the manga tried to show as he seals every single one of his senses then everything gets pitch black), and after that got out of comission
> Best waifu then uses most of her mana on a broken fire arrow cast to finish up the hero
-> After all that the hero got knocked out
> Horny grill (that was fairly beaten too) got the hero and then proceded to gtfo
---time passes---
> then horny grill decided to gift Saint Seiya with surprisesex and got spooked by his oficial harem

Dex-chan lover
based on previous chapter monologue, it's very likely Aine becomes a permanent part of the love squad. Whether miss gene stealer is going to be a transient or a steady is still up in the air.

...do skills get inherited?

Fed-Kun's army
@MisterXiado That is not what "incel" means at all. Incel, short for Involuntary Celibate, was originally a self identifier for a group of male individuals that desired to have sexual relations with women but believe their inability to have sexual relations was the fault of external factors who created the term because they were sick of being called "virgins."

An Incel is more the guy who wants to do any thing with a pulse but doesn't because nothing with a pulse wants anything to do with him.

Someone saving themselves for marriage or is uninterested in sexual relations would more correctly be a voluntary celibate.

Users who are viewing this thread