Isekai de Skill wo Kaitai Shitara Cheat na Yome ga Zoushoku Shimashita: Gainen Kousa no Structure

I like it. It's a generic virgin mc harem manga fantasy world, but the characters are charming and the world has a great aesthetic. The pages are drawn nicely, and it's overall a pleasure to read. It's more wholesome than lewd and the bonds the characters make aren't forced or something taken for granted. It's one of the few manga I find myself checking updates for on the regular. I've been following it for over two years now. If you're into isekai, and garbage, then I suggest reading it.

I can't believe i wasted my time reading this. It has annoying explenations which is never ending and confusing. Gave me an headache tbh 4/10

A question for those who are reading the novel:
Could it be that this manga is just a bad adaptation of the novel (the WN has a rating of 3.9/5.0) or is the beginning of the story really so bad that it justifies the rating here of 6.8/10.0?

I really loved this manga. Yes, sometimes it can be confusing but it really unique. The characters are really lovely. This manga is a guilty pleasure.

So read up to chapter 28, the mc ability is the only thing interesting. However, if you are reading the manga for creative usage or a less stupid mc abort. Would have been acceptable if this was a hentai the writing, but since its just an ecchi crap who really cares about the harem part. Story is kind of pointless to be honest, mc only goal is to do nothing, and not the interesting nothing like being lazy. More like just find waifu, save her or get sexually harassed in an ecchi fashion that is suggestive. Seriously just read a hentai, they are many good ones that have better stories then this. 3/10

@Imperfectinfinity
its either the author fettish for having slaves or just some shit authors add to add a little more realism to the medieval times
i find that retarded since in isekai you can make any world with any rule but no one really tries to use that. only ones that use it is re zero, and tanya of evil,

not worth reading i read like 2 chapters and its confusing there are pointless fanservice whats worse is that they arent even that good

My thoughts and some spoilers -
A main character that just wants an easy and carefree life while putting in the least amount of effort but ends up getting drag into anything troublesome in each town. His ability to restructure skills had me confused most of the time but after he used it a couple of times I started to understand it a little bit. I'm not a fan of the contract system in the world and how almost everyone in the harem become slaves. The ecchi scenes feel unnecessary but I can see how ecchi and harem plays hand to hand so I just accepted it. Adventurer guilds seem to be undeveloped and looked down on which leaves a bad taste in my mouth since that's where main character tries to get his income from also why are nobles being adventurers in the first place that confuses me a bit. I kind of forgot about the other people that got summon a few chapters in but it seems like they're going to be just troublesome enemies being tricked by nobles with contracts. Overall I'm still curious how hes going to save the sea dragon sacrifice or bride Iris and what's going to happen after he gets to his house. 6/10

Aggregator gang
Chapter 58 is releasing in a few days and there is still noone that wants to translate this..
What was the huge turn-off ?
Missing constant fighting?
Everyone and everything drowning in blood and gore at all times in every panel ?
Constant shit-drenched-slapstick-I-hit-you-hahaha-everything-okay humor ?

What was it ?

Fed-Kun's army
Iris best girl, but Raphilia the masochist elf is quickly becoming my favorite girl too

Users who are viewing this thread