Isekai de Slow Life wo (Ganbou) - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Agreement

Double-page supporter
See? That red haired girl was hardcore M begging to be dominated. Just as I thought. 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
Dog Girl is getting the BAKA INU Louise treatment (Also used by Jin in Murenase)

Aggregator gang
1 million, the two sell for 600 thousand and 400 thousand... how convenient, no?

Dex-chan lover
MC: let me show people my cool skill i am sure nothing goes wrong

MC: sure dumbass (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

@anifd
oh well, Girudo (which is guild) and Giru (which is unknown) is pretty different words i'd say. So i thought they referencing guild master actually who's name could be Gil
But, well, you right and i'll change that
This chapter was really hard for me especially 17 and 18 pages which took me 2 hours and even after that i just inserted lines that i thought will fit in context

I understand not openly showing skills, but it still seems like that pocket change skill isn't very good, at least at this point, before leveling/modifications/or something along those lines.

Nothing has made it seem like he's generating enough to cause any issues- imo its looking like he generates a fairly small amount, again, at least for now.

Aggregator gang
@Fuko
It depends on the household. Wealthy household gives more amount of pocket money to their kids. Some household even had wife controlling their husband spending, only limiting them to small amount of pocket money.

@akomni
No, the potion did nothing wrong. Blame the bald idiot.

@BoredHero
Rather than Japan its more like human itself. You're exposed to many isekai slave series so your interest is concentrated here hence "Japan really loves owning slaves.". Slavery related media are all over the world all over the nation. You kinda becoming these stereotype.
Isekai + Slave is already becoming a trope. It's because of the isekai world setting at the middle ages. Slavery are common at that time.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.

But there is one point that the author should have thought through a little more.
No one would ever use that slave contract ceremony if it is like this!
Why?
There is no separation between the ones deemed to become the slaves and the one deemed to become the master.
So if the slave trader is conspiring against someone they could simply reverse the positions of the ones entering the circle.
Then the person who expected to become the master would end up as a slave.

If there is any slave contract ceremony then therer would definitely be a separation between the master partition and the slave partition so that there could be no conspiracy.
Furthermore you would have it most likely separated in 2 magic circles with some distance between them so that no one could push the future master into the slave partition.

Users who are viewing this thread