Isekai de Tochi o Katte Noujou o Tsukurou - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Fed-Kun's army
It's funny to me that out of all of them the worse one is the YURIGARBAGE knight; get turned into sashimi or something
It's like a no-contest
Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
lifeless king honestly is incredible scary for others now i think about it but most of hte time he just kinda ther eto chill and vibe.
as long you dont insult our MC hes pretty cordial

Morally unethical and being discourteous? SEEMS LEGIT.

Calamity dragon and strongest lich?

AWW HELL NO

I imagine the Lifeless King delivering that "Hullo" in a very sing-song tone. He just drops by randomly like a 90s sitcom neighbor.

In a world were Vaccinations are seen as taboo seems baffling...
But then again, our world also have nut jobs that believe Vaccines give people Autism

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
I'm most looking forward to a nice chat with lady science.

The troublemaker will probably be that first one, but...I mean, it's not like we can't counteract something as simple as a spell cast using a global mana channel. :)
Rather, she'll probably be more interested in all these crazy sources of power.

Figures that Platy herself would be the most atrocious one.

Dex-chan lover
The lifeless king is always down for a party, any excuse to leave his home really

Page 15 is a reference to the old sitcom Bewitched or My Wife Is A Witch (Okusama wa Majo in Japanese) which is still popular enough in Japan to be used like this.

Users who are viewing this thread