Isekai Demo Bunan ni Ikitai Shoukougun - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
isekai without any of the things that make isekai enjoyable....

Double-page supporter
The art is great and I love the armor design of the knights but fuck that was a terrible first chapter. Boring/Generic/Weak main character who can't even afford to have a backstory for why he got transmigrated.

Ooh, I read it when it came out, but re-reading it now I realize that the weird language is just romaji printed sidewise. E.g. P13: "mamonoka!? dokokarakita!!" ("a monster!? where'd it/you come from!!) Now I feel a bit slow, the exclamation and question marks made it obvious.

Dex-chan lover
I don't like this girl. Sure, she's cute, but she just beats people up randomly and doesn't listen to people either. Sounds like a bitch to me.

Dex-chan lover
damn....cleaving a giant with A SHEATHED SWORD. that's preety high on the badass scale.

Never mess with slime on this world, even the bear is nothing compared to the Greatness of Slime-sama

When Life gives you lemon .... Keep calm and Comprehend it.

Dex-chan lover
wow, a very promising story. One of the best starts to an isekai i've seen. Hes not the typical alpha mc, but he has some alpha blood in him for sure. Its cool that he didnt get an isekai bonus or cheat, good luck buddy

Dex-chan lover
Hmm. An interesting start. I feel kinda miffed by how the story tells us jack for the whole chapter though (like what "comprehension" even means), but it's only chapter 1. I'll wait a bit more.

The female knight is shaping up to be an annoying tsundere so far, but the nun's scenes more than evened it out. The real point of contention is the MC himself.

I'm...getting a weird vibe from him. He feels like kind of a self-entitled asshole, but hasn't actually done anything to warrant that yet? I don't know why, but we'll see how he plays out as a character.

Aggregator gang
Why would anyone want to help some idiot knight who beats their ass, stuffs them into a sack, breaks their PRECIOUS stick and drags them into a war zone?

I'm having a bit of trouble reading it, but the language the otherworlders speak is just transliterated Japanese. In order:
mamonoka!? dokokarakita!! (Monster!? Where are you from!!)

iriasusan n ni houkokusitaka...!? (Did you report this to Ilias-san...!?)

koituka? (Is this it?)
soudesu! (Yes!)

Translations are rough using GT + Jisho so they might be inaccurate.

Users who are viewing this thread