Isekai Demo Bunan ni Ikitai Shoukougun - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
A peaceful life < PROTECC.

This was also a nice development. He's about to big brain negotiations, it seems, and empower the poor girl a bit while he's at it.
Not...sure what his exact plan is, but looking forward to finding out.

Dex-chan lover
Glad we didn’t get the Demi humans whining about equality when they pull this shit.

The beast girl is going to have some pretty severe developmental issues - talking that late and having zero positive interactions for her entire life would like leave her as a person unable to adapt to society. (Disclaimer: not a psychologist/pediatrician, though I don't think I'm wrong on this)

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the chapter updates!

What is he thinking? Making a little girl that's been abused almost her whole life, I'm not so sure this is going to be as whatever he is planning but let's see how it's played out...

Dex-chan lover
I don't get how a duel between the strongest man and a little girl is supposed to convince them that they're as strong as 2 warriors from outside.

Fed-Kun's army
@Mangareader I can almost follow the logic on that one. The reason she's alive and more or less physically unharmed through the abuse is that she was born with some kind of superpowers. MC seems to have figured that out and also that the villagers are alive because of her restraint. Up until now she couldn't just leave the village because it was an encapsulated cave world. MC's showing the villagers that the little girl could have wiped the floor with the lot of them at any point but chose not to. Still seems rough to put the kid through unless she's cool with taking bloody vengeance against her shitty sorta extended family.

@nk9bjp4a its propably meant to create misunderstanding that they beat their kids or to "set her free" in some fashion either the shackles or the opportunity to stand for oneself

Supporter
I mean i may have miss something but the white is not really a charm the tribe want to keep in the first place, so if you ask if you can take her and make her go far from the tribe they should be FUCKING happy

@BagOfGlass yeah your right on that not speaking do have great damage on the mental capability of a person, now i am a fucker for little details but i don't think something like that is important to the story

I am pretty sure this video did talk about it (in the end) but true be told i am to lazy to find the time code so you can go check it, it's interesting (and kinda debunk a "common" misconception that anime like (but the misconception is really cool so it's okay) rewatch it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fPTmJf1j3E

Dex-chan lover
Damn I like this series more and more.

@Serverclosed Lol, I'd be careful in this day and age with that joke, but shit, I laughed.

Well since our modern martial art is far more superior than some tribesman, mc and me wants to teach them a lesson hahahaha.
So far one of the best isekai manga for me.

Sooo...

An albino girl is regarded as "cursed" simply cuz of genetics joke?

Its hurt sooo fucking much to know that humans in our world had a same view of the world. Difrent colour = cursed or bad

What a fucking pile of bullshit

Ah yes - series is great regardless

Users who are viewing this thread