Isekai Demo Bunan ni Ikitai Shoukougun - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
She's so cute can't wait for them to develop together seems like she'd be a daughter figure to him? and he seems quite confident she'll kick his ass excited for the next chapter!!

Double-page supporter
@gloin120 Looking at how the MC noticed something, the curse might actually be very real. I’m suspecting something like magic power running rampant (the plants near her died off too). It’ll presumably also give her a powerful edge in combat, though I’m not sure how yet.

Am I being stupid or is the MCs name a secret? They havent called him by his name even once right?

Dex-chan lover
@gloin120 well they're living in a world where curses almost certainly exist and its possible she is cursed for real, so not really as dumb as in our world. though their treatment of her was still stupid

I feel like the author is going the wrong way with this sudden attitude change. He was so cool back then talking about how he understood evil and shit. The fuck happened to him?

Dex-chan lover
@Zblurth Yeah, I was wondering that too. Why did he bother negotiating with her release as a good of theirs, rather than a service of his? They want it gone, and it clearly affects their surroundings poorly, so they should be quite willing to let her go with him (if he guarantees she wont return) and pay him in return.

And then he wants to endanger her life by suddenly changing his mind and making it a duel instead of releasing her in return for starting at equal standing? I suppose the duel is to make them lose (as otherwise she is dead) and start as a weak party who lost to a child. But it still is endangering her for no reason, going back on his deal (granted, it was never accepted, so he wasn't bound by it either), and unlikely to be accepted anyway as if this was enough reason to incite action then she would have been killed off since long ago already (the curse is an intangible fear that makes them avoid it unless ready to actually sacrifice someone for it).

Aggregator gang
huh, the story is kinda becoming a mess, but a few of the panels in this chapter contain the best art in the manga so far.

Dex-chan lover
@insert_name he hasn't stopped doing that. This duel that he requested is definitely because he wants to manipulate the perceptions of the beastpeople.

My guess is that the duel will consume a large amount of magic power from the child, or that it will siphon something from the warrior like how she seemed to copy the translation spell.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Great to see this series again, thanks for the TL :)

Users who are viewing this thread