Isekai Ekisha no Kissaten - Vol. 5 Ch. 27 - My Home Town

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the batch of chapters finishing this comfy cute series off.

Nyaachi was so adorable, I'll miss her and this series.

Dex-chan lover
This was a cute little series, I'm gonna miss it, but at least it had a satisfying ending. Thanks for translating it, here's to a good 2021!

Fed-Kun's army
Well, it looks like a good ending. I didn't really read all the chapters though since it's too slow for me and I'm too bored. The time I knew the ending chapter of this manga had been there, I immediately did read it. It seems like this is a good romance-filled isekai slice of life manga, maybe I'll give it a shot to read all the chapters if I have a time.

And also, the page before the afterword says that the manga has been serialized for 25 years instead of 2.5 years, which was surprised me at first.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translation.

The series was ok...
It is weird that there was only real plot right in the final chapter but okay XD

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for all the chapters, it was a fantastic story,
My heart almost go out when i read 25 years, after reading the afterwords i re read and the . is hiding really near the 2 because of the font.

Dex-chan lover
Webnovel has 61 chapters but has been on hiatus since last year. English translation is only up to chapter 8 and last update on that was last August.

Amazon lists the light novel version ongoing with 2 volumes out currently.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating all the way, I'm glad even though she became a cat through rebirth they stiil had a happy ending together + good food.

My heart hurts that it's over but it was a lovely journey to follow along with. Thanks for wrapping it up everyone at Imanity - and thanks for all the quality content from 2020 onwards 😁

This was probably my favorite transfer manga, I'm so sad that it has ended

Dex-chan lover
it broke my heart when it revealed that the "switched person" theory has crossed out and MC's wife is practically gone with her body and memory reset back to infant. but, i still see hope for MC to regain his love back since Nyaa-chi shares the same soul and was even shown to still have "Nagoya spirit" when she discovered that miso substitute.

btw thank you Imanity Scan for bringing this series to us leecher readers. this is one of the best new year present that we received

Users who are viewing this thread