Isekai Kaeri no Ossan wa, Fusei Sukiru de Fathercon Musume-tachi o Tororori ni - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1

Dex-chan lover
>smalls streams of water make her cum
no wonder she's an eternal virgin, her brain would explode from sex

Double-page supporter
Why the fuck did this turn into an advert for bidets aimed for women?

Fed-Kun's army
@Rozzak seems to never have used a bidet. Small streams of water? Those be jet propulsion streams.

How else would my anus come clean from all the diarrhea without my jet propulsion? You should stop using a bidet you purchased at the 100 yen store.

Edit: Looked it up to confirm. A bidet has psi between 30-70 average which is basically the range of a shower head. I know for a fact women in America (where bidets be uncommon) be using those handheld detachable shower heads for self pleasure purposes. It's all about the pressure not water quantity.

Also you should really do some research or ask your woman. A specific part (ranges in size) should be stimulated because most women do not orgasm just from penetration.

The biggest surprise is that her brain is made entirely out of cum. She's just an innocent slutty coomer virgin priestess.

Fed-Kun's army
@Rozzak
There is a more detailed discussion to be had, but I don't feel like dealing with the comments it would generate
That said, vaginas don't work how you think they work, for most women penetrative sex is less pleasurable than you would think, and hitting the right spot is far more pleasurable than you would think

mmmm. get a new TL. so much of it this is flat out incorrect... I get that this is a hobby thing, and a lot of TLs do this for practice... but like this TL needs to study Japanese a lot more before I'd say they're ready to TL.

Example: pg 14 she hasn't gone anywhere yet. She can only 'endure' the stimuli of the bidet because she had her holy maiden training... and so she needs to go on a journey to try other bidets to then find a way to save the 'normal' girls from falling to depravity because bidets are too stimulating.

Anyways. to the readers... sadly this isn't an accurate telling of the authors story... isn't accurate is too kind. it's pretty wrong.

Group Leader
@SpaceDandy It is true that the translator who made this chapter is still practicing Japanese, and is still a student. I allow you to modify dialogues that you cannot fully understand, but without losing the original message ... We are Spanish-speaking, in addition to translating directly into Spanish, we pass the translation into English and that is reviewed by proofreaders who also make modifications. It is normal for much of the original translation to be lost through the process. But none of us are native English speakers, so we do what we can. 😝😝

Fed-Kun's army
@SpaceDandy
You could use 'comment' section to give pointers about translation too
I'm pretty sure that KrakenKid team would love to have feedback and correction about their translation

We all starting from something and learning by mistakes :)

@kidLinch

tell the TL to study particles more. That's where a lot of mistranslations can happen.
Let's start pg 12
[本心で褒めてるなら おまえのほうが天才だよ... If you're honestly praising me for that, you're the real genius. ]
is more of what that line means.
another major thing that stands out to me would be pg 13
[私の厳しい修行のおかげで貞操観念マシマシですからたえられますよ? due to my strict ~maiden training~ I have an increased sense of virtue, so I was able to endure it, you know?]
maiden training is preference. Sense of virtue if you want could be better TL'ed as commitment to chastity, or something along those lines. The next one is passable. but the bubbles on the lower panel... [While we're speaking even girls might be succumbing to ~it~]
it being bidets of course.
then next page (tired of typing JP)
[So this is why I should ~go on a pilgrimage(journey)~ to various lands and try their bidets. That way I can hunt down bidets that are much too addictive.]
first panel has more of that meaning, not what your TL put... as far as my knowledge goes. If I'm somehow wrong, being enlightened would be appreciated. Also this 'scene' is a historical parody so the next bubble is hard to commit to as a TL [Toyotomi Hideyoshi]. but he's doing a play on words Hideyoshi Bidet-yoshi.
the following bubble. [Basically, you just want to go try out a bunch of bidets, right?]

anyways. I could dissect more. but I feel I've done more than enough. Thanks for doing this manga, if you hadn't, I probably wouldn't have found it. I recommend your TL ask other TLs on lines they can't figure out themselves. nothing to be ashamed of in not knowing something, or struggling to figure it out. But I think it is shameful to not ask for help and instead put down something wrong. It's disrespectful to the author, not properly TLing their story correctly.
Going from JP -> SPN -> ENG is what it sounded like you guys do? I can accept a lot of the off but still acceptable TLs, like the [さすが勇者さま!] becoming [yours is the best Hero-sama!] as opposed to [as expected of you, Hero-sama!]
That one is kinda the fault of the above mis-TLs, is what I'm thinking though now...

To wrap things up. Good luck to your TL. have them do more studying on particles. And thanks again for helping me find this fun story. just finished ch 10. I'll probably keep reading this one, so really thanks. I know I came off hostile, kinda am, but look past that if you can, and hopefully my criticisms helps your TL out.

EDIT: Don't let this discourage your TL. I think they have the potential to be a fine TL in the near future. Just really encurage them to ask for help from someone who is proficient at high level JP when they feel a bit confused on a line. JP is a hard language at high levels.

Users who are viewing this thread