Isekai Kaeri no Ossan wa, Fusei Sukiru de Fathercon Musume-tachi o Tororori ni

Dex-chan lover
Hm

Is the story going to be so bad it distracts me from the *ahem* "Plot"?

Because that's what it sounds like

from the look of things, it's just gonna be a goofy harem/romcom with a daddy/daughter spin and some reverse-isekai gimmicks to give us a vague plot to work with.

@Okorami Yeah I don't even bother looking at the rating at all cause MD community is negative cancer mixed with sjw feminist Greta thunbergs...
Loving this manga so far hope it gets regular updates !

Dex-chan lover
wow this is trash and not even the enjoyable kind of trash its literally nothing

Not great Not terrible but most certainly not trash, it'd be better with more frequent updates

Aggregator gang
Do we not get another chapter?
This is somewhat interesting. I don't get why people are hating this

@Horusborus I mean, it seemed pretty obvious. The dude is gay and a most likely a shotacon. So in other words he was going to sleep with him all night long.

I feel like this manga cater to very specific fetish, father-daughter incest. Kinda like oni chichi? Not really a fan, but I guess I'm gonna continue reading for the "isekai return" trope.

Looks like the last month of manga have a trend of adding to their storylines because the creators are seeing a lack of interest with so-much ecchi and fillers, even if they're important ones... This last few days of updates just... BAM! Suddenly interesting developments! "here's the development we all wanted!" and this manga is no different. Going from "This is getting a little too cringe" to "Hey, some actual character and story development!"

Users who are viewing this thread