Isekai Kaeri no Ossan wa, Fusei Sukiru de Fathercon Musume-tachi o Tororori ni

MD@Home
I want to know more about what happened to him in the other world.
Why would they want to execute a hero who defeated the Demon Lord?
Why did his crush have to sacrifice himself?
WTF is up with his paternity skill that was mentioned once then apparently wasn't working on the little bitch that pissed herself after accusing him?
Wouldn't this manga be a prime candidate for the "harem" tag from what the future holds (shown in chapter 1)?

I'm a sucker for isekai ecchi so I want to read more, I like the MC's story so far.

Double-page supporter
@czarisyn
His "Paternity" skill only works on girls with daddy issues. That girl was just your run-of-the-mill delinquent.

Dex-chan lover
@czarisyn the answers contain heavy spoilers, but there they are.
Why would they want to execute a hero who defeated the Demon Lord?
This takes time to be revealed (3rd Arc), by basically, the world he was in was something like "Hardest Level", where basically the summoned hero starts with little to no help, and pretty much have an antagonistic way of treating the Hero, you could say it's a world where the Royalty WILL betray the Hero after he remains as the sole power against the Kingdom.

In the second arc, another summoned hero appears, but that one was summoned to an "Easy level" where not only everyone is friendly, when she returned to Earth, she was back to the same instant she was summoned from.

And yes, this Easy Hero is a she, and she is the one to explain everything (As Keisuke got no such info, in fact, I myself wonder how she got such info... shrugs), and no, she is not part of the harem, in fact, she is the enemy of the arc, and after having been killed numerous times without even making such a fight against Keisuke, she gave up, and understood that picking up a fight against someone who survived the hardest level world was the dumbest thing she could have done (She didn't knew that before, although she knew of the level difference). She absolutely fears him.

Why did his crush have to sacrifice himself?
It's unknown as of yet in the novel (I read the raws and am way beyond the translation of the novel), however what we know is that, to summon the Demon Lord, the hero has to sacrifice that which is the dearest to him, and Elza did it. Supposedly, the status system that he still has access has her voice now.

I think the DK for the easy world was also explained, but I can't remember the details, I remember that she had to kill an illusion to reach the DK though.

WTF is up with his paternity skill that was mentioned once then apparently wasn't working on the little bitch that pissed herself after accusing him?
Only those who regard him as some sort of father can included in the skill, it's not like every daughter in the world would suddenly treat him as their father. Each of the heroines has a different approach to their fathercon, Angelica is to pamper her father, Ayako is obsessive, Rio is somewhat of a masochist, and so on. Also, the reason he got the Paternity skill is revealed much later, but Elza was pregnant, after over a decade trying to have a child, she got pregnant, and is also when the whole deal happened. The manga may not show it too much, but Keisuke was a complete mess, and he was even unshaved, as Angelica mentions when she speaks her mind at the end of this arc from the despair she had just faced.

In the other world, Keisuke was initially regards as a useless Hero who couldn't even summon a Holy Sword, he was thrown into battle and almost died, being able to awaken that sword in the middle of the fight, from there on, the King sent him to various battlefields, and from everywhere he was treated as Hero, even to his party members. Elza was a human that lived with Goblins, uncivilized, who Keisuke saved (Keisuke is also a Goblin Slayer, having exterminated all of them, for Elza). While other people saw Elza as a filthy uneducated human raised by Goblins, Densuke treated her as Elza, and Elza treated him as Keisuke. Elza is one of the reason he could still remain human.

@Cirrus He does write the journey, in fact, his former party members do reappear in the story, and more of it is revealed. You could say that he is not being left alone, and Angelic being able to be sent should indicate that they could send more, you know.

@The_Dauntless currently, he takes everything as atonement for having killed his former wife, so he doesn't even complain of the bad treatment, of the unfairness of life, but just like he was used as a killing machine called hero to save the Kingdom
he does the same against those who invade Earth.

Truly a masterpiece of a manga. I came to this site with one goal in mind. To find a manga where the daughter wants nothing more to have her dad's babies (Don't worry though, no blood ties).
If you asked me to tell you what this manga has, it'd be easier to describe what it doesn't have. Boring ass plot? Nope. Weak virgin MC? Nope. Small breasts? HELL NOPE. That's it. It has everything else you could ever want in a (echi) manga.
This is it. I have no other reason to read any other manga. We have peaked as a species and it's all thanks to 'The Middle-aged Man Who Just Returned From Another World Melts His Fathercon Daughters With His Paternal Skill'

Dex-chan lover
@Nekrophis
I see you are a Connoisseur of trash as well.
https://archive-media-1.nyafuu.org/vp/image/1555/33/1555338479255.jpg

Ufi

I gotta side with nekrophis on this tbh. It has both a strong mc and girl piss, what more could you want? He gets the young girls, he beats the bullies and he has a very very tragic very sad backstory. Im honestly sold!

Double-page supporter
Okay, I Keep Finding Increasingly Longer and Longer Manga/LN Titles The Longer I'm On Here. In Fact, I Doubt This Joke is Any Longer Than Them

Don't waste your time, the guy is so fucking beta that it hurts, typical japo looser MC cliche.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I haven't read this shit yet, but everytime i see an update i always think "where have we gone wrong?" This manga is probably space debree levels of trash.

After reading, i'm surprised at how good it is, it's a 7 at best right now, but looks promising, might be the first time i have judged a book by it's cover only to realize i was wrong.

Dex-chan lover
>fathercon

can’t it be normal wholesome stuff. I swear this would be actually decent if it didn't have this fanservice fathercon stuff.

Dex-chan lover
*reads title*
*has stroke*
*reads description*
*goes blind*

I am ready.

Dex-chan lover
Tittle: "The Middle-aged Man Who Just Returned From Another World Melts His Fathercon Daughters With His Paternal Skill"
Alternate tittle: "Angelica"
Only one who has noticed something isnt right there?

Fed-Kun's army
Btw just saying but the Artist makes H doujins as well.
Kanpai.

Double-page supporter
This is first and foremost, a manga for men who like tits and ecchi, let's just make that clear. We're only like 5 chapters in or so, and the flow of the story and pacing is just fucking everywhere. This manga is in dire need of some decent pacing and proper conversations that actually flow like an actual conversation. It's almost as if the dialogue is happening between a 6 year old and an adult, and it has the continuity flow of how a 6 year old would bounce around with their thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread