Isekai kara no Kigyou Shinshutsu?!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you Mr. Title, i don't have to spent 5 minutes to read the description now.

Why does the elf have white skin on the cover, but is dark-skinned in the manga?
This is false advertisement.
Not that I mind.

Aggregator gang
Starting a business in another world!? ~Former corporate slave change jobs and advances in a different world! Building a labyrinth that is impenetrable by the『FitnessGram Pacer』 Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this sign
Man I fucking hate these titles

Dex-chan lover
@lionfromnorth @Tangtay @Cyro11
From what I've heard, that's apparently the exact purpose of these absurdly long and synopsis-esque titles. In a market that's chock full of competition, they have to make a quick and attention-grabbing pitch to consumers, as well as tell them very bluntly what their product's all about.

Although, I thought that was just a trend for light novels, which this manga doesn't seem to originate from. I don't recall mangas having the same trend in their titles. At least, as far as I'm aware.

And hey, these titles are a good fucking laugh.

Not gonna lie, This looks like it has the potential to be REALLY good. However, I don't think this manga can hit a middle-ground, Like even above average or mildly mediocre. It's either gonna be great, Or it's going to be shitting a hole straight through your sofa cushion onto your new shag carpeting levels of bad.

Group Leader
Does have a novel, yep. But I dont think theres a NovelUpdates page for it. Anyway, so far, looks interesting. Will see how it goes

Aggregator gang
Honestly it’s not bad.
It might be as good as Outbreak Company if it plays its cards right

I feel bad if I fallow another shitty isekai... although this one looks fun.
Ugh.
This is like back in the 2010s with moe. Fuck me, I'll fallow it.

"so what's the title going to be?"
"I'm not sure yet, how about 'Dungeon Tester?'"
"Too simple, audience can't figure out anything just from that. Just put the description."
"Really?! If you say so..."

Users who are viewing this thread