Isekai Kenkokuki - Vol. 6 Ch. 42.2

@BOTMAN

their blessing relies on how much people who see them as their Leader, the more their abilities will improve... now that both of them have the same blessing, you should be able to connect the dots onto why MC was easily able to beat him.

@BOTMAN

yes its the same blessing but remember how the blessing works? "those that see you as a ruler give you some of their str" it does not effect them the same way, MC has a large land that people watched him fight for and has treated the people well, the other guy is an idiot son of a slum lord that does not give a shit about its people, who would you see as a ruler?

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad they didn't draw this out too long, 3 chp long fights in manga with few fight scenes are almost never good

Dex-chan lover
Unsatisfying. Can't we just have the twat getting a wholesome Predator-style spine ripping? Gahhh, I'm gonna go cleanse myself by re-reading the Wolfram execution chapter from Wolfsmund.

Fed-Kun's army
I know that Mc is kinda skilled, but just HOW skilled you have to be to stop your sword mid-swing like that when your mind is more or less focusing on killing/defeating your opponent? It's not like Mc was waiting or expecting his enemy to surrender and restraining himself waiting for that.
BS is BS but oh well, at least this arc is more or less over so I will take it.

Dex-chan lover
For yall saying "anticlimactic": this is literally how you need to fight a duel.

[ul]If you can weaken your opponent fast, do it[/ul]
[ul]If you can go for the kill fast, do it[/ul]
[ul]If you can spare yourself unnecessary moves, hella do it[/ul]

It's about staying alive the longest, and yet ending the duel in the shortest time possible. Long fights are LITERALLY BAD.

Welp, not really unexpected that he doesn't kill him, even in a deadmatch.

Good natured MC's rarely do.
They would need a badass character like Vegeta (Dragonball Z) to actually kill the bad guy.

Or the MC would have a personality like Yang Kai from Martial Peak.

Fed-Kun's army
@Vengeance22 That's what I was saying, they pretty much didn't follow it and missed out on a lot of detail about Rigar and his family and what not. The duel was just "added" to the manga. I was saying that they could use that duel as an excuse to still go to war, by claiming Almus "cheated" or something. Then they use the novels details there. However, I just hope the whole situation with Rigar and his family is soon to be over with the duel.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, its not like I was invested in the whole fight Rigar thing, yet it still felt underwhelming.

Dex-chan lover
3 chapters build up for this?

At least Yuria is officially part of his harem now, which is a great thing.

reminder that he spared the guy who lets his people kill, rape, beat, and basically terrorize his own citizens.

such a display of a king 🤣

Dex-chan lover
The fuck? Come on author, that was anticlimactic as shit for all the buildup you've given Rigar

Users who are viewing this thread