Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.5 - Those Who Seek The Mysteries I (Second Half)

Dex-chan lover
i hate how people in these always immediately show respect to nobility

Dex-chan lover
She kept her promise, but he didn't count on her being a terrible liar.

Also, she's really fun to bully, though I also feel bad for her.

Dex-chan lover
i think a more detailed explanation for how he ended up being OP after reading the same books everyone else reads would be nice. or at least a retroactive explanation after this surprise reveal. all we know is he has some kind of occult hobby in japan, unless i forgot something

Power can't win against numbers... really ?
That dude just cast a large scale AOE 30 sec earlier. I bet he could make some magical nuke if he wanted, how can that not works against an army ?

Double-page supporter
is he from a different world. Reiji said magic didn't exist in their world so the magic she detected was that him changing their memories so that they would recognize him? also how the hell does he have belongings. he came here in a singular school uniform and last time i checked edgy long black jackets don't fit in pockets.

@Oneesamaa Take a look at how Russia won WWII, how China forced the stalemate and current Ceasefire of the (technically still ongoing) Korean War. No matter how much you can spam nukes, if you're against overwhelming numbers, you'll still fall.

Aggregator gang
#3 You will be my sex slave for the rest of time.

#4 you will make me Ramen whenever I ask.

#5 you will rub my feet when they're tired.

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm, I guess there is a secret magic organization where the 3 come from? With the power of science and research, magic advanced pretty quickly there when compared to the world they got summoned to.

Fed-Kun's army
what the fuck is going on and why is nothing being explained? One moment felminia is talking to the king and then she just vanishes with no transition? What is this shit

Double-page supporter
@sagefox

To be frank Nukes are a exception to that rule, since the radioactivity can passively kill as many people that come into contact with it before it degrades over years, and it's a massive AoE attack. If you were willing to sacrifice your own troops, it would make swarm tactics useless for your enemy.

Users who are viewing this thread