Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru! - Vol. 6 Ch. 29 - The Second Hero, Eliott II

Supporter
A Sister in an isekai who knows her goddess is not always correct... there might be hope for this world yet. Also, rawr 😍

Dex-chan lover
> This sister that prevents the duel of MC and Hero, i think she was a really natural flirt

> Did you notice that Loli and Lefille's small hat?
My theory is that, they ordered it online, and since it was sales period, they notice this line up and hit add to cart and pay, without minding the description of the product.
The thought of cheap item with good design and style was surprisingly so small upfront, that they were sulking all day and feel deceived.
But fret not, because they still wear it and the whats we see now were two adorable Loli's

Dex-chan lover
The sister is super smooth and has the "Ara-ara Onee-chan" vibe in my eyes.
Also the MC has continued his loli magnet on too high, though I can't complain about the loli characters we have so far.

Dex-chan lover
You are city guard that should bring peace of mind to citisens, so you must be strict and cold!
Yea, like that: so that people would avoid any contact with law enforcement and such causing trouble themselves or getting into trouble out of our reach!
I know manga characters are mostly dim, but talk about defeating the purpose.

Dex-chan lover
What a waste! It's a waste that the rare ara-ara onee-san nun is going to be an irritating pain in the neck for everyone in this world later on...

Dex-chan lover
"I am not some sideshow." Says the loli rocking the most cliche Gothic lolita outfit...ever.

Dex-chan lover
A sister, with visible fang teeth, I know she's Khajit but those are tsundere qualification

Dex-chan lover
@dextersTomato Actually they idolize Blaine Edwards.

Blaine-Edwards-and-Antoine-.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread