Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Ch. 74 - Abstinence Attack (8)

Contributor
Boy I sure do love it when a manga with an uncensored anime adaptation goes and starts censoring nipples for no good reason.

Kinda ruins the whole point and excitement of exposing the breasts when they're completely featureless like this. In my opinion, barbie doll boobs are worse than "convenient censorship" boobs. At least those offer some chance for creativity and eroticism, this shit just looks uncanny and visually distracting.
It’s the magazine version. Just want for the tankos.

Contributor
censored nipples looks like there is another layer of cloth

• This
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
You've got to wonder who is the slave here.

It's kinda funny how there are 57 posts and no one mentioned him tasting his own children... if this was Toonily there would be like dozen outraged people. 🙃
When was that?

Dex-chan lover
At this point I have to believe they are intentionally dragging this out to try and get this series cancelled.

I had to pay extra attention to the chapter to notice that they’re not actually wearing body suits. Not that I mind to scrutinize the details. :sneaky:

Hopefully the chapter will be updated if any missing parts return in the volume release or any future releases.
Magazines in Japan comes with censorship to be able to reach a broader public. When the tomes are compiled and sold, you get all the missing details. Last tome is the 9th..and ends in chapter 58. Up until chapter 58, you can see the nipples.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is honestly hotter than 90% of the doujinshi out there. Maybe even 95%.

Very well drawn too...
yes indeed, it's even many times hotter than the artist own doujinshis (you can find one translated), somehow all the "restrictions" and censoring makes it even hotter

Aggregator gang
It's kinda funny how there are 57 posts and no one mentioned him tasting his own children... if this was Toonily there would be like dozen outraged people. 🙃
Such a virgin discussion point.

If it's not disgusting that the girl has it in her mouth, then why would it matter if one kissed her mouth mixed with it. ¯\(ツ)

The only real reason I would find acceptable: if you have a bodily fluid phobia of some kind, but your partner is super into it, so you let them enjoy the taste but abstinent (huehue) yourself from it.

Other than that: hypocrisy!

Dex-chan lover
How does that work in the vagina?

That's the most effective spot. The hormones are absorbed through the vaginal tissues similar to how nutrients inside the digestive tract are absorbed.

Granted, that's more or less like the end-goal - having sex, that is. However, hormones like testosterone (this being much better than the synthetic kind) will give her more vitality and better appetite, as well as increased libido.

There's also a fairly significant amount of Follicle Stimulating Hormone in men's semen. Follicle, here, doesn't refer to hairs, but instead the cells in the ovaries that surround ova, both protecting and nurturing their development. And regular intercourse will provide a steady external supply of this hormone. In essence, if a woman is having intercourse regularly, this will cause her to ovulate more regularly, and increase her odds of conception.

This also means that her periods are a lot more regular and predictable. And regular and predictable periods are much easier for a woman to cope with than irregular periods. Trust me, I've compiled an entire LIST of horrible things women have to put up with during their periods. It's like their body is taking revenge out on them for not making a baby.

(This is also kind of a scary thing if you're trying to avoid that, because the so-called "Safe Period" is very, very small - about a week at most. The reason for this is because once a woman ovulates, that's far from being the end of the game. An ova will spend about two weeks making the trip from her ovaries to her uterus. At any point during this time, fertilization and conception is possible. And the fallopian tubes, unlike the rest of her reproductive tract, are a safe haven for spermatozoa. Spermatozoa can survive for several days there. Which means that even if your partner hasn't ovulated yet, your little swimmers can lay in wait for when she does. Like I said: scary, huh?)

What it all boils down to is the simple fact that evolution and natural selection has made it so we're not just wired to want sex. It has ensured that so long as you're having regular sexual intercourse - male or female - you achieve peak performance, because peak performance = better ability to have and raise children.

Although in this setting, it's kind of a moot point, since apparently other species are not genetically compatible with each other. Which is kind of a shame, really. With their level of dedication, I think Roxane and Sherry would both be wonderful mothers. I think Michio would do okay, too, as a dad. Once he got over the panic, that is. ;)

Aggregator gang
How does that work in the vagina?

Well a lot happens there:
  • of course insides are sensitive(lots of nerve endings etc), so hot and pulsating is pretty comfortable by itself
  • pheromones(and other "nutrients") can enter the bloodstream from there
  • psychological input because making your partner reach climax (or even together)
  • instinctual input because of... Well breeding, as blunt as it may sound

Hope that helps explain it a little. ✌️

Edit: well look at that, I made an accidental tldr xD

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
this is probably the weirdest way to show character development and characters relationship

Dex-chan lover
I, instead, think they are providing filler ..well..cultured filler material for the 2nd season od the anime.
I have bad news for you, the fact they got all the way to the elf in the anime likely means there will be no second season because at the pace we're going that's gonna be like chapter 600.

I have bad news for you, the fact they got all the way to the elf in the anime likely means there will be no second season because at the pace we're going that's gonna be like chapter 600.
Source?? Because i stated "i think", but you seem to write from absolute knowledge.

Users who are viewing this thread