Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Ch. 74 - Abstinence Attack (8)

Fed-Kun's army
Boy I sure do love it when a manga with an uncensored anime adaptation goes and starts censoring nipples for no good reason.

Kinda ruins the whole point and excitement of exposing the breasts when they're completely featureless like this. In my opinion, barbie doll boobs are worse than "convenient censorship" boobs. At least those offer some chance for creativity and eroticism, this shit just looks uncanny and visually distracting.

Dex-chan lover
Ochinchin Matsuri!!!
775742235433500682.gif

Dex-chan lover
This manga is honestly hotter than 90% of the doujinshi out there. Maybe even 95%.

Very well drawn too... Honestly my only complaint with the manga is that the MC seems exceedingly paranoid, and doesn't explain anything to his girls.
probably cause they can make more money, so more effort is put it in

Dex-chan lover
Wish the manga had nipples. Just draw em. They are all still mammals lol
I miss the uncensored chapters. That or I am having a Mandela moment.
Don't worry, the uncensored versions will be uploaded when the volumes are released. If you go back you'll see past a certain point that suddenly everything is uncensored.

Dex-chan lover
How much of a difference does he expect foreplay to make when she is literally dripping wet?

Dex-chan lover
In the first panel I was thinking, "Wait, are they showing her....? Oh, that's her tail."

The funny thing is that there's actually some truth to this. Semen is loaded with all kinds of hormones... Not only the stuff that makes your partner even more horny, but also the stuff that encourages ovulation. And it seems to work no matter which hole it goes into, since most of these hormones aren't broken down by digestive enzymes.

How does that work in the vagina?

Boy I sure do love it when a manga with an uncensored anime adaptation goes and starts censoring nipples for no good reason.

Kinda ruins the whole point and excitement of exposing the breasts when they're completely featureless like this. In my opinion, barbie doll boobs are worse than "convenient censorship" boobs. At least those offer some chance for creativity and eroticism, this shit just looks uncanny and visually distracting.
why the eff is this suddenly censored?

It has been from the start.

Dex-chan lover
It's kinda funny how there are 57 posts and no one mentioned him tasting his own children... if this was Toonily there would be like dozen outraged people. 🙃

Users who are viewing this thread