Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Ch. 74 - Abstinence Attack (8)

Dex-chan lover
The funny thing is that there's actually some truth to this. Semen is loaded with all kinds of hormones... Not only the stuff that makes your partner even more horny, but also the stuff that encourages ovulation. And it seems to work no matter which hole it goes into, since most of these hormones aren't broken down by digestive enzymes.

Dex-chan lover
The funny thing is that there's actually some truth to this. Semen is loaded with all kinds of hormones... Not only the stuff that makes your partner even more horny, but also the stuff that encourages ovulation. And it seems to work no matter which hole it goes into, since most of these hormones aren't broken down by digestive enzymes.
It's too bad it becomes difficult to nut consecutively since everything becomes super sensitive that its hard to move. Props to the people who can do it.

Dex-chan lover
I almost wish these were .5 chapters. I like the spicy scenes, it's what got me reading this manga but I never know when opening the chapters if it's going to be one of the "spicy" issues. I would save those for a different time of day, not while eating my lunch but you never know from the outset.

Dex-chan lover
I had to pay extra attention to the chapter to notice that they’re not actually wearing body suits. Not that I mind to scrutinize the details. :sneaky:

Hopefully the chapter will be updated if any missing parts return in the volume release or any future releases.

Dex-chan lover
damn you, holy rays of light!!

tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
This manga is honestly hotter than 90% of the doujinshi out there. Maybe even 95%.

Very well drawn too... Honestly my only complaint with the manga is that the MC seems exceedingly paranoid, and doesn't explain anything to his girls.

Users who are viewing this thread