Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Ch. 73 - Abstinence Attack (7)

Dex-chan lover
Wdym? It's been like that since the start... I thought at this late in the chapters the people complaining about the slow pace would be gone but I guess I'm wrong
No, their understanding of pacing and our understanding of pacing is separated by a dimensional barrier.

From where I see this, I only see too much pacing, need a nut break here. Who agrees with me bois?!

Dex-chan lover
I'm not particularly into maid outfits, but Sherry in a maid outfit does something to me I'd never predict.

Dex-chan lover
Nah, it's just convenient censorship. Look at the curl of her tongue on those shots; it shows clearly that he's actually quite girthy, with some fair length. She's also having to hold him in both hands to completely cover his size, in one shot, where the angle and other parts wouldn't hide it.
They could have done a better job if I’m honest like the way they did the hands gave off was more like he was really small

Dex-chan lover
Heck have you seen the anime? Basically hentai, lmao.
Yeah but if the pictures I've seen are any indication the person who drew Roxanne for that should be beaten, harshly, as all of them make her look fat.

And I don't recall that nut shot from the web novel, not that he didn't deserve it for thinking with his dick and walking around with his eyes shut. Nice to see that the manga is throwing out some of the things from the wn that slowed down the pace and is adding things from the ln or just adding stuff to make things more interesting.

Dex-chan lover
adding things from the ln or just adding stuff to make things more interesting.
The LN Volume 5 Chapter 2 ends with:
「Wait here for a moment, Sherry. I will carry you as well.」

Our destination is the bedroom.
No further details in the LN, the next chapter starts in the next morning.
Anything starting from the handrail's sneak attack is new content.

Dex-chan lover
chapters keep getting shorter and shorter, and it's supposed to be a monthly release manga, smh

Users who are viewing this thread