Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Ch. 74 - Abstinence Attack (8)

They can always just ignore the timeskips they tacked on to the end of s1 if they ever decide to grace us with a second season.

Also, both girls are amazing in their own way and I really hate how short these chapters are.

Chaldea no Pharaoh-sama and Kuse ni Naru Fukei if you feeling in the Mood for something similar to Sherry's scene's, big Plus, it's by this same artist

Dex-chan lover
They can always just ignore the timeskips they tacked on to the end of s1 if they ever decide to grace us with a second season.

Also, both girls are amazing in their own way and I really hate how short these chapters are.
Never gunna happen they basically just gave us the entire plot, tho just for argument sake they could turn it into a hentai instead of an anime

Dex-chan lover
Mc be Like :
ambatukam-ambasing.gif

Dex-chan lover

That was amusing.

Just go back two chapters--you can see what Sherry said for yourself. What Sherry said about how she could kill Michio was in the same chapter as the one in which she demonstrated just how attached and loyal to him she wasn't, especially compared to Roxanne; in fact, it was in the same scene. The author passed it off as being "logical" (so it was translated).

Regarding what I said about the author's favor, pay attention to the girls' appearances, to start. I won't say anything else here--I'm pretty sure I got the attention of lolicons (or their sympathizers) who think their fetish is under attack and believe knee-jerk "replies" with "dumb" stickers amounts to intelligent defense. Such people have a lot in common, I find.

Aggregator gang
This chapter advanced the plot a lot. I also enjoyed the character growth.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, Sherry's quite the Throat GOAT! Roxanne's no slouch either.

Users who are viewing this thread