Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Ch. 88 - Cassia (5)

Dex-chan lover
This dungeon exploring business seems a bit more of an advantage than any cost, so it's suspicious.

She seems set as far as elemental defense is concerned.

Has he ever joined a party? I forget if he's been with any other than his own.

Yeah, more of a test than anything else. Wonder what party commands he has, considering we've only seen MC with his cheats.
["Has he ever joined a party? I forget if he's been with any other than his own."]

He has joined in parties before as he needed to teleport to other towns to shop for stuff to do that he needed to join someone with the teleport skill that has been there before (they had a sort of ferrying service).

["Yeah, more of a test than anything else. Wonder what party commands he has, considering we've only seen MC with his cheats."]

this is also something to see for us the audience as this would be first time Mc would fight alongside others that are not his own party, i also think its gonna be a huge change as he usually relies heavily on Roxana and her near super human skill and reflexes.

Group Leader
considering it's split up into 5+ parts, maybe it was meant to be read all at once after physically buying a copy of the manga, otherwise there's the novel i suppose tho idk how many ppl are into reading those when this series has heavy fanservice with the visuals
Honestly, I’d love to read the novel (if I had time). Fan service is fan service but this World and its job system is really cool and I’d love to see a deeper dive into how that’s explored.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone wanna drop the Volume/Chapter this is in the WN/LN? I can't take this anymore :notlikethis:
So, with the preface that I hate Light Novel Translation's translation practices, we are literally at the end of Volume 5 (this should be the final manga chapter titled Cassia. Next Chapter should be the Duchy Labyrinth.
Chapter 5 part 18. I wish I was making that up.

If you want LN, we are at the end of the chapter titled Cassia. Raising the dead, the prior WN translation site is basically dead. If you can find some link without a chapter name, it is likely chapter 74.
Here is a link to google translate WN chapter.
Here is the link to that WN chapter Raw.

It is glacial pacing (note the WN chapter is from May 5th 2012), but we are close to our third (Volume 6 in the LN has her on the cover). Most of this is pretty close to the LN for pacing, considering we are following chapter titles by how it is broken down. My guess is volume 13 of the manga will have her on the cover.

Dex-chan lover
If there's a holy knight? on their team surely someone has an appraisal skill if not an item to use on it even if he can switch jobs tho don't think they're too underhanded to where they'd force a ton of work on them lol (he spends his days fighting in dungeons when he isn't sleeping with his waifus) but maybe he can level up his 'herbalist' skill and just sell potions if he doesn't wanna be assumed as some tank or so
Nah, outside classes capable of pulling out a person's ID card, the MC is the only one that can use identify outside of the priests that change classes in the temples. Even then the information is extremely limited.

I'm not even sure priests are unaware of what bonuses that classes give, and they certainly have no concept of what class levels are, nor how the class requirement system works.

So yeah, MC has little to fear of being discovered unless they have reason to pull his ID card. Even then, it would only show his first class which should be Explorer.

Dex-chan lover
Nah, outside classes capable of pulling out a person's ID card, the MC is the only one that can use identify outside of the priests that change classes in the temples. Even then the information is extremely limited.

I'm not even sure priests are unaware of what bonuses that classes give, and they certainly have no concept of what class levels are, nor how the class requirement system works.

So yeah, MC has little to fear of being discovered unless they have reason to pull his ID card. Even then, it would only show his first class which should be Explorer.

well, i guess even without knowing his specific level/stats i imagine
at least one of them would have an eye (metaphorically) to gauge his abilities on how he survives/fights unless he holds back as much as possible (but even then other than the 'thief' class it's not as if he's done anything wrong)

if it's not just some 'test' to impress the elf guy so he 'gives' him the next slave/elf girl or whatever who someone said was his wife's? younger sister/relative or so XD

Dex-chan lover
that ain't equipment of a holy knight, that's just a normal 5e fighter gears

Users who are viewing this thread